Chapter 8

A/n: wow! Two chapters in the same month! Yeah! I did it! Please be proud of me, my people's! And people, I don't know what I've done to deserve all of you for loving my story and my work! But I am so grateful! I love sharing the enjoyment of making this story with you. And without further adue, here's your chapter.

_________________________________

Charlie and I talked for awhile, she secretly giving me the information that I needed to create a plan. If I am able to sabotage the events she listed to me and drive the hotel deep into the ground, she wouldn't have enough courage to keep going. Eventually all those hopes and dreams will shatter into a million pieces, just like Lucifer wanted. But I can't help but wonder why Lucifer doesn't support his daughter in her decisions? Is there really a way to redeem demons but he doesn't want anyone to find out about it?

I used the other glass of water, and proceeded to pour it on the sleeping spider. "Ah! What the hell, hoe! You could've gotten fat nuggets wet, you asshole!" I roll my eyes as he cradles his baby pig. (Yes, I'm making fat nuggets a baby in this! Don't judge!). "You needed to wake up, and last time I checked, you were the only one with just a asshole." "Dumbass, we all have assholes." I was too busy arguing with the slutty spider to notice the door open, leading me to say what I meant. "I meant that you only have two holes and I have three! I'm designed to have better sex! Suck it!"

The room Immediately fell deadly silent, as I slowly turned my head to see Alastor, Valentino, and Vox at the door frame as they looked stunned. I stood there frozen, hoping I'd just faze into the ground and that they'd forget all of what I just said. Damn Angel for pissing me off to where I was blabbering things out of my mouth! And shame on them for not Knocking! Who just comes into a ladies room without even knocking?! As the silence continued, Alastor slowly grabbed the knob and closed the door shut.

I ran over to the door and slammed it open wide. "DON'T JUST PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE ME!!!" I yelled as I then took deep breaths, trying to regain my composer. Valentino slid to my side, his hand on his sunglasses like some smarty anime boy. But he doesn't have the brains to match. "I must say, I didn't expect such a line to come out of your mouth. But now that I did, I just want to hear you talk about more dirty things~" He said as he put his hands on my shoulders. Big mistake. Alastor proceeded to throw him across the hall.

"The lady doesn't appreciate you touching her, you boob." The bambi on red acid said as Valentino got up and marched back over to us. "Hey! She's the one with the boobs alright!" I could feel myself slowly losing each of my brain cells from listening to these two bicker. Suddenly, Vox tapped me on the shoulder, getting my attention. He gestured to me to get out of here, so I snuck away and followed him. I almost felt guilty for leaving Charlie and Angel back there with them.

Vox led me into the kitchen, fixing me up a small sandwich. It wasn't anything fancy but it was thoughtful. "I thought the stereotype with gamers is that women make the male's sandwiches?" I joked, as it made him chuckle a little bit. Handing the meal over to me. "I don't follow stereotypes that often. And the radio demon put you through a lot that night, most of the time when he does that people are stuck in a coma." Vox said as I bit into my sandwich, he sounded very relaxed and made me the same way.

The sandwich tasted amazing, I don't know how he made this simple sandwich taste like heaven but I finished eating quickly. We both went into the little living room the hotel had and sat on the soft red cushions. I understand that the theme of the hotel is at least red or magenta, probably was a new color scheme when Alastor was able to fix things up. I still couldn't get how he looked last night out of my head. His abilities were over the top and it was intimidating. In fact, all of the guys I've met so far have a lot of power.

It was silent between Vox and me, it was very thin. So thin that you could carve it up into little pieces and serve it to your whole family on Christmas morning. "You had Val worried, you know. Actually, you had everyone worried." I smirked from his words, coming up with a witty remark. "Did I even make you worry about me?" "W-what? N-no! I wasn't worried at all!" His screen showed a little green blush below his eyes. "The point is, even Alastor seemed sorry that he hurt you, and believe me when I say he's a sociopath and not many demons can do that."

Vox crossed his legs together, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, leaning in closer to me to where our bodies were touching. He smirked, his eyes looking down at me as if he was taking in every detail. Similar to predator watching prey. Almost taking in anything I could do at this moment and have a plan to avoid it. A red blush creeped on my cheeks, my body tensing up next to his. Vox leaned into my ear, "there's something special about you~" He placed his hand on my inner thigh. "And I want it for myself~"

My heart was racing, I quickly pulled myself away from him, grabbing the remote to a tv in the room and instantly turned it on. As I watched the shows brainlessly my mind stumbled back into my dream, it seemed like the past was coming back to haunt me. There's gotta be a way to deal with this situation, I have enough stress already. Suddenly, as it appeared dumb luck, there was add for assassins on the TV. A company called I.M.P. This was it.

This is my solution.