Chapter 6

A/n: thank you guys for patently waiting, I was in therapy for a while and having some issues, but now I'm back and will hopefully get chapters out more quickly, and now please enjoy this chapter.
______________________________________

The lights shined left to right, people dancing, drinking, and prostitutes trying to make money. I sighed, this was nothing I expected when Val took me inside. "So how's the drink, baby~?" He said to me, his arm wrapped tightly around my shoulders. Clearly wasn't aware of the term of personal space. "It's a bit too strong for my taste…" "Well yes, easier to get drunk~ This is V.I.P, baby~" he moved his arm away, putting his arms behind his head.

I looked over and noticed that Vox didn't seem to be enjoying being here either. I scoot away from Val and over to him. "So, not really much of a clubbing person either are you?" "Hm?" Vox was out of it but came back to ear- I mean Hell and looked down at me. "No, I am experienced in going to these types of places. I just don't understand why Val had to invite you along." Vox growled out a little, not seeming to like me.

"I must admit, I have no idea either, guess he's just trying to get into my pants." I looked down a little, giving a bit of an uncomfortable smile. "Tch, yeah, that's Val for you." Vox said as he leaned back into the comfy circular couch we were on. I smirk as I got on his lap and laid my hands on his shoulders, he immediately tended up a bit and his screen turned a light shade of pink. "What about you?~ Will you try and get into my panties?~"

I was just trying to tease Vox, there's no harm in having a little bit of fun. But he just smirked back as one of his hands grabbed my hip, the other snuck behind me and pulled my hair to where I was looking up at the ceiling. I let a small moan escape my lips, one I couldn't control from coming out. He leaned over into my ear, somehow I was able to feel his breath on my skin. "From the way you're acting, I think you want me to, baby doll~"

My body trembled with submission, only for me to be pulled away from Vox's lap and into Valentino's chest. "Hey, don't touch what belongs to yours truly without permission." "Chill Val, I was just having a little fun." I sigh as I pull away from Val and sit down. This was all getting really boring, and since when did I agree to be his. Ah well, I know I can always tease the poor son of a bitch. I open my eyes, in the crowd I thought I saw Alastor. I blink and look again, and there wasn't anything.

Valentino sat back down with his arms crossed over his chest, he seemed to be getting a bit bored too. Suddenly, a poodle girl walked over to him and she sat right up close. My eyes widen as I witnessed her flirting with him, making me feel completely sick. "Hey hot stuff, why don't we get out of here~" the girl said, making me nearly barf. What was happening to me? Why was I getting jealous is some slutty mutt is trying to get with him? Could it… could it be jealousy? No, I refuse to believe it!

"Nah, to be honest, you're not my type." Val then suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest, his other hand grabbing onto mine. "She is everything I want." The poodle scoffed and stormed off, murmuring things under her breath. I was blushing my crazy, I could tell cause my face felt hot like fire. My eyes looked up at Val, almost admiring him until he looked at me. "Hey, you okay, baby cakes?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine… Just, why did you reject her? She was more than willing to-" he placed a finger to my lips with a smile. "Because she wasn't you~ I'm the type of man that wants what I can't have without a fight~ And I hope you're ready for a war~" The pimp said in a seductive voice, making me melt into his arms. My heart was beating like a maniac, what the hell is wrong with me?

Valentino suddenly stood up, turning to me and taking my hand. "Hey, let's go dance." He then dragged me down and took my hands. I tried pulling away but he had a strong grip, so I gave in and dance. We were doing some type of tango, I of course didn't expect he knew how to do this but I learned when I was alive. I danced a lot of tango in a lot of movies. He then dipped me as I couldn't help but let out a soft giggle 

We stayed in position for a moment, we were just staring deep into each other's eyes, it's like I could feel myself get lost in them. His eyes were so beautiful, how could I not have noticed before? Then Valentino started leaning down, me down the opposite and leaning up, tilting my head to the side. We were just inches apart until I was ripped out of his grasp. My face landed in someone's chest, making me look up and gasp at what I saw.

It was a very pissed off Alastor.