Jungkook

A/N-Just a little something for 1M reads lol. Just picked a random request. At the end of this chapter there's a little surprise for my readers. ;)

For: gabeewabee

Y/N POV

I watched quietly as Jungkook did his  homework at his desk. I sighed and turned his head to look at me.

"Something wrong?", he asked and I shook my head.

"Yeah there is so don't lie.", he said with a smirk.

"I'm bored.", I frowned and he closed his textbook.

I arched an eyebrow before he walked over to me. He lifted my chin before kissing me passionately. I tangled my fingers in his hair as his hands rested on my waist. His lips latched onto my neck before he gently pushed me backwards onto the bed.

"We have to be quiet or my hyungs might hear us.", he smirked before taking his shirt off.

As soon as it hit the floor he was back hovering over me with a grin. I pulled him down for a kiss and he slide my shorts down my legs. He rubbed me through my underwear and I let out a soft moan.

"You're really wet Y/N. Such a bad girl.", he teased before he slid my underwear off and plunging into me.

I cried out as he pounded into me. His hands gripped my hips as he buried his face in my neck. Before I couldn't register what's happening, he flipped us over so that I was on top bouncing up and down. He had his eyes closed tight as I moved my hips on his length. I groaned as I came before him and lifted myself off of him. He whined and I was quick to put my mouth over his length.

"Shit Y/N.", he moaned and I hummed.

I bobbed my head while my hand pumped what I couldn't take. He thrusted into my mouth before he came. I swallowed every drop and brought my lips to his.

"So much better than homework.", he joked.

We got dressed and walked downstairs to see all the boys at the table playing cards. I sat next to Jimin and he smirked.

"Did you guys have fun doing homework?", Jimin asked looking at my neck.

"Yes hyung we did.", Jungkook said.

"You had sex didn't you?", Suga asked.

"Yes.", Jungkook said shyly.

"HA I KNEW IT!!", Jimin cheered as he high fived Suga.

"You guys owe us 50 bucks each.", Suga smiled.

"And they gave each other hickeys. That's lunch from you guys as well.", Suga shouted.

"Why so much? You guys only bet 20 on me.", V pouted.

"Because he's the maknae. People never suspect the maknae.", Jimin shrugged.

"Damn. I'm not betting with you guys anymore. I've lost $70 to you pabos.", Namjoon groaned causing everyone to laugh.

"I got no money so can I take a rain check please.", V beamed.

"Then you have to do whatever we say for a week.", Jimin told him.

"And you still owe us lunch.", Suga said with a smile.

"Aww man.", V pouted.

"I love you.", Jungkook whispered in my ear causing me to smile.

A/N- So to celebrate my BTS Imagine Book I'm going to pick one request every week and make it into a smut because why not. Thanks guys for reading this imagine book.