V

Sweet

For: MultiBias

Y/N POV

I sat patiently in the passenger seat as V talked with Jin. He got in the car after about 5 minutes and flashed his signature 4D smile.

"Ready?", he asked and I nodded.

"Where are we going?", I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know.", he said.

"Tae Tae.", I sang and he shook his head.

"Not this time jagiya.", he smiled as I began to pout.

We rode for another ten minutes before he pulled up to the most amazing amusement park I have ever seen. I beamed as I hopped out the car and stared at the rides and lights with awe. He grabbed my hand and led me towards the gate. On our way inside the smell of cotton candy filled my nose and I jumped like a small child. I looked at him and found him staring at me.

"What. I like cotton candy.", I defended and his arm snaked around my waist.

He bought me cotton candy and i savored the sugary taste that dissolved on my tongue. We walked over to a ring toss and I noticed him eyeing a teddy bear on the top shelf. He sent me a smile that said I got this. I giggled as he tossed the rings and never missed one. He pointed to the teddy bear and the man got it down for him. He handed it to me and I blushed as the man smiled.

"Ah young love.",he said and waved us off.

I finished my cotton candy and wanted another. He bought me a blue one before dragging me to the ferris wheel. We sat and talked until we stopped at the top.

"The stars are really pretty.", I said and he nodded.

I ate more cotton candy before he turned his head to look at me.

"I want some.", he stated.

I ordered him the sugary treat but he shook his head. He moved it before placing his lips on mine. His tongue exploring my mouth full of cotton candy.

"Sweet.", he smiled as he pulled away.

"I love you. You know that right?", he asked and I nodded.

"Good. Be prepared for more things like this.", he said.

"Why?", I giggled.

"Because our two year is almost here. And I want it to be special.", he smiled before kissing me again.