Jimin

Sweet
For: BrieannaRoldan

Brieanna POV

I let our a sigh as I laid in bed alone. Jimin was still at practice and its past midnight. I heard a crashing sound from downstairs and jumped up. I grabbed my metal baseball bat before slowly making my way down the stairs. I flipped the light switch but nothing happened.

"Damn.", I cursed as I moved down the stairs.

I looked down the hallway and took a step. Something crunched under my foot and I notice it was pieces of a broken vase. I heard a low growl and froze. I looked into the darkness before two red eyes showed themselves. The thing jumped at me and I woke up screaming.

Jimin POV

I unlocked the door before walking inside. I dropped my things and locked the door behind me. The tv is one so Breieanna must have stayed up. I heard her screaming and ran up the stairs. I went into the room and she was no where to be found.

"Jagiya! Breieanna where are you?!", I shouted.

I heard sniffles in the closet and rushed to open the door. She was on the floor covering her ears crying.

"Baby?", I said softly prying her hand away from her ears.

"Don't let it get me.", She cried.

"I won't.", I told her.

She must've had a nightmare and I wasn't here to comfort her. I got up to get a blanket and some pillows. When I came back I sat next to her in the large closet before covering our bodies with the blanket.

"Your okay.", I assured her.

She snuggled up to me and I laughed.

"Jagiya I'm sweaty.", I said but got no reply.

I looked down to see her asleep on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled.

"I'm here.", I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

A/N- Hope you like it.