Jungkook

Sweet and Sexy

For: Greeny_Jungkookie(Waiting List)

Greeny POV

I sat at my desk skyping Taehyung while Jungkook made some ramen.

"So his are things at home?", I asked and he shrugged.

"They've been better. Jin hyung won't let me eat ice cream.", he pouted eating a dumpling and Jungkook walked back in.

He sat behind me after waving at Taehyung. Jungkook ran his hands up and down my thighs. I stiffened and he let out a low chuckle.

"Then Jimin took my--", he stopped short when his dumpling fell to the floor.

He meant over to pick it up and Jungkook took the chance to run a finger in my panties. He teased my entrance and I shifted, opening my legs wider. Taehyung came back into view and I smiled.

"Jungkook hasn't been any trouble has he?", he asked an I shook my head.

"Ani. He's still the angelic maknae.", I said before his finger slid into me.

I squealed and Taehyung rose an eyebrow.

"Are you ok?", he asked and I nodded.

"Umm Tae I'm gonna have to call you back.", I said as Jungkook's thumb rubbed my clit.

Taehyung nodded before saying bye and ending the call. I let out a moan and leaned back into his chest. He chuckled and sped up before bringing his other hand to my breast. Before I could come he pulled out and unzipped his pants. His erection sprang free and he grabbed my waist. He slapped his tip against my entrance and I jerked. I lifted up and he brought me onto his length.

"Oh god.", I moaned as he slammed into me.

I grabbed the desk to steady myself as he slammed my hips to meet his thrusts. I felt my stomach tighten and he grabbed my thighs, bringing my legs on each side of his. He kissed my neck and I turned my head to kiss his lips. I shut my eyes as I came around his length. After a few more thrusts he came inside me.

"Greeny your on the pill right?", he asked and I nodded.

I spun around and wrapped my arms around him as he kissed me passionately.

"I love you.", he whispered and I nodded.

"I love you too.", I said.

A/N- Hope you like it.