Jungkook

Sweet
For: exofinite_fan4ever

Tiffany POV

I rested my head on the backboard as I read a book. I turned my head to look over at the clock. 11:45. He must still be in practice. I heard the door open and close downstairs followed by a groan. I got up and went to the living room where Jungkook was currently lying on the couch.

"Jungkook what are.....", I stopped short when I smelt alcohol.

My eyes widened and I went over to him. I turned him over to see him flushed with blood shot eyes.

"Were you drinking?", I asked and he nodded.

"I wanted to try it. Hyungs was drunk so they didn't care.", he giggled.

"Jin, Namjoon, and J-Hope let you go through with that.", I lifted an eyebrow and he brought a finger to his lips.

"Nooooooooo. They weren't even there. But don't tell them.", he continued giggling.

"If you were sober I'd smack you.", I hissed.

I moved to help him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. I squirmed and he kissed my forehead.

"Did I tell you how much I love you Tiffany?", he asked and I blushed.

"I love you soooooooooo much. Like your the cotton to my candy.", he said and I giggled.

"If one of my hyungs ever tried to steal you I'd kill him. You are mine and no one else's.", he told me.

"Your not going to remember any of this in the morning.", I told him.

"I just want to cuddle with my jagiya.", he purred.

I kissed his cheek and he giggled before finally falling asleep.

"I'm gonna kill your hyungs.", I mumbled.