Jungkook

Sweet

For: JeonKookie11

Plot: You meet at a bar.

Margaret POV

I sat it the booth as my unnies were dancing and drinking. I sighed hating that I can't drink yet. I decided to go to the bathroom since I had nothing else to do. I wasn't looking and bumped into someone.

"Omo mainhae I didn't see you.", I said before looking up.

Standing in front of me was a highly attractive guy. He smiled and shook his head.

"No I wasn't looking.", he said and I completely forgot I had to use the bathroom.

"I'm Margaret.", I told him and he shook my hand.

"I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you Margaret.", he smiled.

We sat in a booth a talked about random things.

"So why are you here?", I asked him.

"I'm here with my hyungs but I can't drink yet so I'm here. What about you.", he asked.

"My friends are here. They want me to drink but I'm not really feeling it.", I told him.

"How old are you?", he asked.

"20. You?", I said and he laughed.

"Ah so your a noona. I'm 19.", he said and I went wide eyed.

"Jinja!", I said surprised. "You look older than that."

"Yep.", he giggled.

"Your cute.", I said suddenly and he blushed.

"Thank you.", he smiled again.

"But I'm getting a vibe that you can also be sexy if you wanted to.", I continued and he shrugged before moving next to me.

"Want me to show you how sexy I can get noona.", he whispered in my ear.

I felt heat pool between my legs and he smirked. I looked at him before he started laughing.

"Yah not funny.", I blushed.

"Ok I'll stop.", he said.

"Besides I'd love for you to show me.", I smirked and he gulped.

"Aww is the noona killer scared?", I asked and he smirked before grabbing my hand.

"If anything you'll be scared of me."