Jungkook

Sweet and Sexy
For: averychan

Plot: She studies hard causing stress. Jungkook notices and tutors her(dirty). Every answer right gets a reward.

Candice POV

I shouted in frustration and threw my book to the wall before holding my head. Jungkook walked in and sat next to me.

"What wrong Candice?", he asked.

"I'm done with studying I'm just gonna fail.", I sighed and he looked as if he is in deep thought.

"Nah you just need motivation.", he said and I raised an eyebrow.

He grabbed my book and sat it in front on me before plopping down behind me looking over my shoulder.

"Question 1. In the story why did Helen take away her son's child?", he read.

"Because he was a sloppy drunk..How is this.....", I was cut off when he started kissing my neck.

"Next question. What happened to the child's mother?"

"Um she went insane after her child was taken away.", I answered and he bit down softly.

I let out a moan and he smirked knowing his plan is working.

"Next question. Where did Helen and the child disappear too? And why?"

"They moved to Florida because he didn't know how to get there.", I answered quickly eager for him to continue.

This time his hand slid in my shorts and he rubbed me while kissing my neck.

"Jungkook.", I moaned and he chuckled.

"How did he find them?", he asked still rubbing me.

"His son called him.", I groaned when he slid two fingers inside me and started pumping.

"Kookie I'm gonna come.", I said and he took his hand out of my shorts.

I whined. from the loss of contact causing him to chuckle.

"See studying not that bad.", he whispered in my ear.

"Do I get an final reward?", I asked.

"Only if you continue studying.", he answered.

"Deal.", I said and got on top of him.

He kissed me tugging at the hem of my shirt. I pulled it off and he kissed my cleavage.

"On the bed, all fours.", he demanded.

I obeyed and heard him unzip his pants. He slammed into me and kept his fast pace. I moaned as he gripped my hips to meet his thrusts.

"Ughh Kookie. Don't stop.", I shouted and he smirked.

He pushed my face into the mattress and he hit a spot that sent electricity through me.

"Oh YES right there!!!", I screamed.

"Scream Candice.", he groaned.

I screamed as I came all over him. I rode out my high and he came soon after. He pulled out and kissed me.

"Now finish studying.", he said after pulling on his clothes.

"Wait can just slip your hoodie on. Ill put my underwear back on PLEASE!!!!!!", I signed and he sighed before tossing me his hoodie.

"Only because it's you.", he kissed me and winked.