Rap Monster

Sexy
Shineegirl1999

Cassie POV

I got home and tossed my things on the floor looking for my boyfriend.

"Namjoon!", I called.

"Ne?", he answered walking in the living room.

I jumped in his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist. He was taken aback so I kissed him throwing my arms around his neck.

"What's that for?", he asked.

"Nothing now just go with it.", I smirked kissing him again.

He placed me one the couch before crawling on top of me. His kissed my neck before sucking on the skin. I grabbed his white hair and moaned. His knee kept my legs apart while pushing against my core.

"Namjoon I can't wait.", I said and he nodded.

He took off his shirt before unzipping his pants. I kissed him as he slid into me. He started out slow but sped up when I became a moaning mess.

"Mmm Namjoon right there.", I breathed out as he hit a spot inside me that caused my body to shiver in pleasure.

He groaned as he slammed into me. I felt my stomach tighten and he smirked. He flipped us over so I was on top and grabbed my hips bringing them to meet his thrusts.

"Come for me babe.", he said.

I yelled out as I rode out my high. He came after me and kissed my forehead. I laid my head on his chest and he pulled a blanket over us.

"Now that was surprise sex.", he chuckled.

"What can I say, it was a stressful day.", I shrugged.

BTS Imagines(COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें