Suga

A/N- The sequel is up yay!!!!! It's called What are You? This is going to get good lol but on with the imagines.

Sweet
For: LovelyChanmi

Plot: His reaction when you injured yourself.

Yoonji POV

I limped home with my skateboard in hand because I twisted my ankle. I opened the door and Suga was on the couch. He looked at me as I locked the door and jumped off the couch.

"YAH!!! What happened? I swear if J-Hope challenged you to another dance battle he's dead.", he shouted.

"No oppa I just fell trying to do a trick.", I told him and he sighed.

"I told you skateboarding was dangerous didn't I.", he said before picking me up carrying me upstairs.

He sat me on the bed and went to the bathroom. When he came back he had a wet cloth in his hand. He sat on the bed and I hissed when he took off my shoe.

"I'm sorry.", he said and I nodded.

He sat the cloth over my swollen ankle and then wrapped it up. He kissed my ankle before letting out a sigh.

"Jagiya can you not do this again.", he asked and I looked at him.

"But oppa I like skateboarding.", I whined.

"I don't want you getting hurt again.", he said sternly.

"Arasso oppa.", I nodded and he kissed me.

He laid his head in my lap and his light snores were heard soon after. I giggled and played in his hair.

"Wha.... You seriously fell asleep. Aish motionless min I'm talking to you.", I whispered.

"Mmhmm.", he nodded in agreement and I giggled again. "Play in my hair again...it feels nice."

I shook my head and played in his hair until I fell asleep with him on the bed.

A/N2-Sorry for the wait had school work to do. Hope you like it.