Chapter 14: The truth with a bad outcome.

Sabrina's (P.O.V)

I sat on the couch ready for whatever Mrs.Nancy had to say. "That baby is not Chris's the girl is actually not even pregnant she just wants Chris to herself I'm going to make sure he takes that sl* t to the doctor. Second Tyler is working with Heaven to split you two apart, I'm assuming you already know that you're pregnant and I know the gender but I won't tell you just know it's going to be like both of you. I can't see the future of you life though so be careful that means that something may go wrong and I can't pin point when sweetie. In the meantime go make up with your man baby girl."

The news that Mrs.Nancy was telling me was like music to my ears I've already figured out Mrs.Nancy could tell the future but now I'm ready to get my man back.

"Thank you Mrs.Nancy. I have to go and see him now." I told the girls, Melanie tossed me her keys. "Oh Sabrina you're mother order a batch of brownies take these to her for me." Mrs.Nancy handed over the brownies, I kissed her on the cheek, as I was walking out she started putting the girls to work typical Mrs.Nancy.

I rushed out the apartment, I'm going to get my man back.

Chris's (P.O.V)

I stopped by McDonald's to get Heaven something to eat. By the time I pulled up to her house the sun was going down. I text Sabrina again and she didn't answer.

I knocked on Heavens door and she opened it in only a pair of panties and a bra. I rolled my eyes and pushed past her I put her food on the table and went to use the bathroom so I could head out.

Once I looked down at her garbage bin I saw a box that said 'Fake positive pregnancy test." I finished up my business washed my hands and grabbed the box.

"Heaven! Get your ass over here." She stomped to where I was "What?!" She said rolling her neck. "What is this?" Her eyes grew wide when I held up the box. "I-uh.. That's-" I cut her off "DONT EVER contact me again, if you do I will personally get someone to beat your crazy ass, crazy bitch."

I stormed out of her house and to my car and tried to call Sabrina.

Sabrina's (P.O.V)

I was speeding through traffic to get to my parents house so I could make it back to Chris house to wait on him. Right when I was making a left turn he called.

"Sabrina, listen I need to tell you so-" I cut him off "I already know Mrs.Nancy told me and I forgive you for everything let's just forget the past I miss you soo much baby." I think I heard him cheer "Thank you baby I promise it's smooth sailing from here." I smiled "Yeah, I lo-"

CRASH!

"Sabrina? SABRINA!"

---

Comment & Vote

-P.H 😉💜