Chapter 4: Nerves

Sabrina's (P.O.V)

After finally kicking the girls out, I sat up waiting on Chris where the hell could he be? He's been gone for hours I started pacing the floor my nerves were kicking in. What if after we have séx we stop being friends? Am I over thinking this? Chris finally walked through the door, he came and sat on his side of the bed and started taking off his shoes and clothes he looked exhausted and annoyed.

"Can we talk?" I broke the silence.

"Sure"

I followed him as he went into the bathroom and started the shower.

"I want to do it." He smirked at me,

"Do what? I'm not going to agree unless you say it." I sighed and looked down at my fingers then back up at him.

"I want have séx with you Chris ." I flat out responded, he smiled and grabbed me .

"Gladly baby girl.. But we should make it special how about we do it on Friday after we both get off from work. I'll set everything up since you get home later than me." I nodded my head kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the bathroom I got back into bed but I couldn't go to sleep, once Chris got out of the bathroom got into bed and wrapped his masculine arms around me I immediately dosed off.

     The week went by so fast, and my nerves started to get worse. I finished up my last appointment of the day which was with a married couple the man couldn't get it up for his wife anymore and we soon came to find out he was cheating.

They come back next week and lord am I in for some drama, Tyler actually called me Thursday and I of course declined his call I'm done with that loser. I was sitting at my desk with my head down I looked a mess I was so stressed and nervous I heard a knock on my door I looked up to see it was Melanie.

"OMG YOU LOOK LIKE A FÚCKING TRAIN WRECK." I put my head back down

"I know.." I agreed, she came around my desk and yanked me up and started pulling me out the door I grabbed my purse and turned the light off I locked up my office and let my assistant know I was gone for the day and she had the rest of the day off too.

I hopped in my Bentley and trailed behind Melanie after driving for twenty minutes we were at the spa.

"What are you doing?" I asked,

"I'm going to relax you now come on." After getting my nails and feet done and a deep tissue massage we headed to the mall. We only went to three stores Bath and body works, Victoria Secret, and Louis Vuitton.

Lastly we went to the hair salon I got my hair bone straight and Mel just got her hair curled. Once we got to her place I took a shower, once I got out and dried off I put on my Beautiful Day lotion and then my new black lace lingerie. I borrowed Mels's trench coat that was puffy at the bottom and reached mid thigh then I put on some of her eyeliner and lipgloss. Once I was done I sat on her bed next to her.

"Thank you for this sis I really needed it." She was typing away on her phone.

"You're welcome just please don't look like a train wreck again or I'll disown your ass.. I got a date tonight shoo and leave your clothes I'll wash them and give them back when you give me back my Trench coat bítch." I laughed and hugged her I put on my new black lace Louis Vuitton heels and grabbed my purse. "Have fun getting the D don't get addicted use protection don't forget to take the birth control and I won't call or text or pop up cause your ass isn't even going to be able to walk." I laughed.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." She replied.

I walked out of her house and got into my car, my hands were shaking I was terrified. Once I pulled up to Chris's apartment complex I started to rethink everything.

Stop being a pussy Sabrina. Once the elevator let me off on Chris's floor I slowly walked to his door, I used my key and swung open the door to reveal the most beautiful sight ever. He had red candles lit with red rose petals on the floor leading to the bed room the lights were dimmed there was music playing in the background and there he was looking sexier than ever sitting down at the dining room table he had prepared food and wine.

I walked towards him and he pulled out my seat. Once we were both settled we said grace then dug in,

"You cooked my favorite steak awwww" he smiled proud and grabbed my hand. After we finished eating he stood up and grabbed my hand I presumed that he was going to take me straight to the bedroom but he pulled me close to him and we started dancing with "mine" by Beyoncé playing in the background. His touch created chill bumps on my spine, he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and my panties instantly got wet him holding me this close was turning me on even my nipples were getting hard.

After looking into each other's eyes for I don't know how long he started kissing me passionately, all my nerves seemed to go away instantly. He picked me up bridle style and carried me to the bedroom once he laid me down on the bed I took off the trench coat.

His eyes widened at the site of my body, once he removed his shirt I bit my lip. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down to him, he kissed my stomach then removed my lace panties with his teeth. He kissed every inch of my thighs teasing me.

."Stop teasing me Chris." I moaned out.

"I just wan't to get you warmed up." His cold breathe hit my thighs and sents chills up and down them.

"I'm not some 16 year ol-" He dove straight in devouring my pússy. I started squirming under his touch,he he swirled his tongue around my clít and I almost came right then and there. I grabbed his hair and pushed him deeper into my pússy I started to move my hips along with the rhythm of his tongue. I couldn't take it any longer I was about to cum.

"Chrisss.. I'm... About.... To... Uhh." He stared up at me as he grabbed my breast.

"Hold it." My eyes looked at him in shock how the hell was I supposed to hold this?!

"I.Cant. Chris.please" he still wouldn't let me cum as he was making love to my pússy with his tongue.. A tear slid down my cheek and I grabbed his hair with full force.

"Cum for me now." I released and my body was on an addicting high.. I'm glad these walls are thick or else we would be getting kicked out.. He got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face once he came back he latched his lips onto mine. He stripped completely naked and I threw my bra to the side.

"I don't want to do it on the bed right now." He said, I looked at him confused. He picked me up and slammed me against the wall, he grabbed a condom out of his drawer .. He started to kiss me gently he was at my entrance I was ready, ready to feel Chris until..

"Chrissy pooh I'm home, why the hell is it so dark in here boy!"

"Oh shít my mom"