A/N

Hey guys! Listen I know you guys want an update but I've been so busy and tired and I have some time on my hands tomorrow and I promise to try to update! Until then please check out my new book(also one of the reasons I have been busy) called My moms friend, here's the description and go vote and comment for me there are 2 chapters up with the prologue so there are 3 parts. Yes this is a lesbian story but please give it a chance, this is my first time trying something like this because I want my writing to be diverse and I am in love with this story and I expect it to be a success like one drunk night.

Description:

18 year old Paris is a "bad bítch" as she refers to herself on the regular. Captain of the cheerleading team while dating the captain of the football team. Paris has it all money, cars, clothes and "love" she has the life that everyone high schooler wishes for.. 23 year old Leah is a grown aśs woman and dosen't take shít from anyone but Paris, gets under skin. What happens when these two cross paths? There's one thing for sure, neither of their lives will be the same. Read and follow Paris and Leah on their journey of heartbreak, tears, love, and lies in My Moms Friend.

~
Go check it out guys please! xoxo :)
-P.H