Chapter 9: Shes indenial

Chris (P.O.V)

My life has been dreadful without her here. I don't sleep I barely eat and I haven't been really in and out of work. Melanie told me how she found out I f*cked Heaven but I honestly don't give a damn about her, I've been trying too call Sabrina non- stop and she hasn't answered.. I honestly want to tell her that, I think I'm in love with her.

I heard a knock on my door and was contemplating about getting it until the person continued knocking. I got up and answered it to reveal my boy Johnny I dapped him up and steped aside so he can come in. "Wassup bro" he asked and I sighed while taking a seat on the couch across from him. "Man still trying to fix sh*t with Sabrina." he shook his head at me. "You really love ol girl don't you? Because you have never acted this way towards another chick."

"I really do love her but I know Sabrina she's probably done with me." I ran my hands across my face thinking about how much I f*cked up."Listen I got these two girls that's waiting for me at a new restuarant, how about you come and blow off some steam." I thought about it I mean I'm not doing anything tonight and I need to get my mind off of Sabrina and stop mopping over her.

"Alright give me 15 minutes.."

Sabrina(P.O.V)

"NO! There is no way in hell I can't be, we used a condom! I'm sure it didn't break Mel I'm just stressed and I'm not taking a test!" I looked at Mel after saying what I had to say and honestly I don't even believe what's coming out my mouth really.

Mel looked at me with an unsure face and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess we won't know if you're having my god child or not." She smiled and I glared at her.

I grabbed my purse," I will not be having your god children any time soon." She laughed and hugged me goodbye. Once I got into the car I typed the address of the location in and started to make my way there.

~~

Once I pulled up to the new restuarant "Gold" I gave my keys to valet got my ticket and walked into the spot. It was a very chilled vibe type of restuarant almost like a lounge area type thing. I walked to the tables area and started to look for Tyler, I finally spotted him on the phone as usual I rolled my eyes as I sashayed over to him getting looks from every guy in the restuarant and some women. I took a seat and put my clutch in my lap.

"Hi Tyler" He looked at me and rushed off the phone. "Damn you look beautiful Sabrina" He bit his bottom lip and frankly I can tell hes called me out on this date so he can try to get me in bed. The waiter came over, "Welcome to Gold, what can I start you off to drink with?"

"My Lady and I will have a glass a wine." I looked around the restuarant to find out where his lady was.. "Um I'm not his lady and I'll have vodka ...straight." The waiter nodded his head and chuckled as he walked away to get our drinks. "So you aren't my lady?" I gave him a twisted face, "No f*ck I look like? I only came on this date to see what the hell you want." He laughed "Isn't it obvious I want you again baby." He put his hand on my thigh and I swatted it away,"No correction you want to sleep with me which won't happen." I got up cause I'm really over this "date" as I turned around I saw something I thought I'd never see and it broke my heart on the spot.

Chris's(P.O.V)

As Johnny and I walked into Gold we were seated right away with the two girls since Johnny knows the owner. The two girls that are with us are beautiful and the restuarant Gold was looking amazing and packed. The girl that was with me was flirting so I was flirting back but really all I could think about was Sabrina her touch gave me goosebumps and when this h*e of the night touched me I felt nothing but I need to get my mind off Sabrina so I continued to entertain this girl.

Once we got our drinks and were laughing and talking the girl with me started pushing up on me, whispering in my ear and all that flirty sh*t and I was going on with it. When I looked up I saw this woman with a gorgeous figure that seemed familiar stand up she looked like a goddess. Once she turned around I saw that it was a goddess, the goddess I was calling all week, the godess that makes my world go smoothly, the godess that holds me down it was Sabrina. When she saw the girl all up on me I saw her heart break from her eyes. She rushed out of the restuarant and I pushed the lil thot up off of me and followed Sabrina once I made it to the parking lot she was giving her ticket to the valet man. "Get my car fast please?" Her soft voice was so beautiful and I haven't heard it in a while.

"Sabrina baby talk too me." I grabbed her arm for her to turn around and she jerked away from me."F*ck you" She spat too me. "Sabrina you don't me-" she slapped me and I held my face cause that sh*t hurt I was mad until I saw tears coming down her face. "Go back to your whore." She said coldly, her car pulled up and she hopped in I thanked god Johnny and I came in seperate cars I gave the valet my ticket and waited for my car by the time they pulled up with it I knew Sabrina was long gone. I know she won't go to Mels house thats to obvious, her parents aren't in town so where else could she go? It hit me they just finished her apartment because Terrence called and told me. I put my car in drive and headed towards her condo.

~

Sabrina's(P.O.V)

Once I pulled up to my condo I rushed inside and went to the elevators. I know Chris won't find me here he dosen't know my condo was just finished. I put the key into my door and locked it behind me. I took my shoes off at the entrance, and put my keys on the island along with my clutch. I grabbed my iphone charger off of my dresser and charged my phone then changed into a big plain white tee. I sat in bed and thats when it all hit me that Chris moved on and was with some hoe while I was still not over him, I pulled my knees up to my chest and started to cry and then I heard a knock on my door.

~~~~~

OMGEESH whats about to happen between Chrissy and Sabrina! COMMMMENNNNTTT and you guys are doing a great job on voting just let me know your thoughts more so i'll know if I'm doing good :)

-P.H