Chapter 13: I lied

Sabrina's (P.O.V)

I was sitting in the room waiting for the doctor to come back and stitch up my hand. Yes, I am still mad at Chris I just can't take the fact that he has a child on the way by someone else who isn't me. After the doctor stitched me up I told him i've been throwing up alot lately and have had migranes. He made me pee in a cup which was terrible. We were still waiting on the results. "Mrs.Star how long have you had your symptoms?" I thought back to when the first started. "I've been having them for about a month but I think it's been stress." The doctor nodded and headed out the room.

Once he returned he said he wanted to do an ultra sound to rule out me being pregnant. He put that cold ass jelly stuff on my stomach and started to look around. "I was right Ms.Star you are exactly 2 months pregnant. That spot right there is your little bundle of joy." He turned the screen off as my mouth fell open. "There's no way in hell that I'm pregnant doctor." He started printing the ultrasound pictures out "Yes there is, the symptoms you have been experiencing aren't stress-related it's common pregnancy symptoms and you'll keep experiencing them just for a little while longer." He smiled and handed me the pictures "Congrats, you can pick up you're vitamins in our pharmacy and don't forget to schedule your appointment for next month. Also no alcohol,smoking, etc. The basics that you aren't supposed to do pregnant and please keep your stress down and exercise and eat healthy."

The doctor hugged me on his way out and left me in the room. I sighed and walked out to the pharmacy and got my vitamins. I walked out to the waiting room to see Mel and my sister Tasha on their phones. Once they saw me they jumped up. "Are you okay you were back there long."

I ignored them and walked to the car and got in the front seat they followed on the way to my house they kept asking me questions and talking in the middle of their conversation I couldn't take it anymore. "I'M PREGNANT! Now can you guys please chill." They both stared at me and shock and Melanie pressed the gas and made a u-turn. "Where are we going?!" She looked at me then back at the road.

"Chris's house."

Chris (P.O.V)

I was at my office working on paperwork so I could forget about Sabrina. My phone started ringing and I knew it was the devil herself I slid my phone to answer "What?" I said through gritted teeth. "Are you going to bring me food? Your child and I hungry." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't call me anymore until we can get a DNA test." I hung up in her face.

I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door since I had soo much to do.

Sabrina's (P.O.V)

We were at Chris's door knocking for five minutes.

"He must be out." I told the girls and they nodded then Mrs.Nancy opened her door with a warming smile "Chris went out for a bit." She motioned for us to come in and we did. We sat on ine couch and Mrs.Nancy sat on the one infront of us.

"Ok Sabrina you ready to know the truth?" Sabrina nodded and Mrs.Nancy proceeded to tell her everything.
----
😛 y'all can't know what's been happening til the next chapter this book is close to its end so I can feel a little stress being put off!

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK EXPOSED COMMENT & VOTE ON THAT BOOK FOR FASTER UPDATES ON THIS ONE! Here's the prologue for exposed:

The Mayor's ball in Atlanta,Georgia is the masked ball that everyone wants to attend. You should meet the four people who's lives are about to be exposed.. Veronica Hayes, a beautiful model, she is a brown skin beauty who has long jet black hair and a slender body but is thick in all the right places..

Her date and lover is the famous football player Kyle Davidson. Veronica and Kyle have been together for 4 years she was with him before he was drafted into the league. On the outside they are the ideal couple, but no one knows what's going on in the inside and how bad one of the spouses are hurting..

Ronald Lee, the bachelor and ladies man. Every woman wants to be on his arm and tonight he has one of his regular wh*res on his arm. Ronald always has had women throw themselves at him. One thing about Ronald is his deep dimples and charm can turn a woman crazy.

When his ex girl friend broke his heart he vowed then to always be a player and he has stuck to his vow.. But Ronald has a few screws loose and a big secret covering up the real him..

Jasmine a beautiful brown skin woman, also one of the worlds most popular R&B singers while being an actress and entrepreneur. The thing is about Jasmine her first love wasn't a normal one as she was standing at the bar she ordered a shot of patron and downed it. Another one of her weaknesses.

Jasmine's first love has ruined her, what happens when her first love is revealed and she shows her true colors?

Terry, a known drug dealer just out here trying to get it for his family.. Terry didn't know getting in the game would cause so many people gunning for his head. Terry didn't think about the consequences of also being a drug dealer.

Life has its ups and downs but these four stories are just straight up messy, are you ready too see these people's lives exposed?

~~

Until next time and I promise it won't take me that long to update this time 😩!

-P.H 😉💜