Chapter 10: It doesn't mean anything

Sabrina's (P.OV)

I got up and looked through the peep hole to see Chris had found me, I mentally cursed and knew I should have went to my parents house. I swung the door open, "What Chris?" I asked nonchalantly. "Can we talk please?" He pleaded. "I'd rather not." I tried closing the door but he put his foot inbetween it and overpowered me barging through the door and closing it behind him."Sabrina I'm not leaving until we talk about tonight." I folded my arms across my chest. "What the f*ck is there to talk about? Huh? You were out tonight about to f*ck some random bitch after you hurt me and I'm still not over you."

"Sabrina I'm still not over you.. I just was trying to get my mind off of you." Tears started to come down my face and I bit my lip." Were you going to f*ck her?" He walked closer to me, "Sabrina." He whispered, I started backing back as he was walking forward tears were coming down my cheeks quickly and I was sobbing a little. "WERE YOU GOING TO F*CK HER CHRIS?!" He kept walking towards me until my back was against the wall and his hand was on the wall so I wouldn't escape. "Maybe you should go be with her!" I cried out. "Sabrina... I could never f*ck another woman after I've made love to you." He whispered, "But you didn't answer me if you were going to f*ck her." My voice was trembling.

"Sabrina? Sabrina look at me." I looked up into his eyes. "I wasn't going to sleep with her.. You were on my mind while she was on me I can't get over you." His soft voice made me calm a little but tears were still coming down my cheeks and I was still trembling. "You slept with Heaven right before you planned our night together right after we had a druken night together.." He lifted my chin with his finger."That was a mistake I haven't even talked to that girl again and I dont want her." I moved his hand away from chin. "Chris we just weren't meant t-" He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. That simple kissed turned into our tongues dancing with each other. He picked me up and my legs wrapped around him. We stopped kissing so we could both breathe.

He pressed his long,hard,huge erection against my black lace panties and I moaned out in pleasure. "Tell me you don't want me, tell me you don't love me." He whispered in my ear. "Chris no I-.. uhh" He pushed his erection deeper into me and I thought I was about to lose my f*cking mind. "Tell me you want me and I'll take you to the bedroom and make love to you right now." He pushed his erection even deeper and I was going crazy, "nooo chri-... uhhh." He knows what he's doing to me he knows I've been wanting him and I know he's been wanting me too. "Chris I want you to.... make love to me." As the words left my mouth he took me off the wall and carried me to the bed and everything started happening so fast.

Omniscient (P.O.V)

Once Sabrina was placed on the bed her p*ssy was feining for Chris's mandingo. Chris hurridely took of his clothes then pulled Sabrina's shirt over her head, the only thing stopping these two from being intertwined was Chris's boxers and Sabrinas panties. Chris started sucking and kissing on Sabrinas neck which was drving her crazy and leaving love marks, next he put love marks in places only they could see. He took of Sabrinas panties with his teeth then dove in.

He swriled, flicked, and wirled his tongue in Sabrinas p*ssy and it was making her go insane she held onto her c-cups as she arched her back and moaned out in ecstacy. Chris was working magic and he hoped this magic was going to be enough for her to start on the path of forgiving him. Sabrina had came twice and Chris still didn't stop having his meal, "Chris... uhh.. pleasee.... uhhhhh... I can't take anymore." She cried out. He ignored her pleas because he planned on wearing her body out. She tried moving away from Chris but she slid him back down he wasn't done eating just yet, Sabrinas third climax was upon her and once dug his tongue deeper into her she org*simed and Chris made sure he got every bit of it.

Chris kissed his way up to her lips and bit her bottom lip, Sabrina wasn't just going to sit there and let him please her she had to do some pleasinig of her own. She forcefully switched positions to where she was on top of him and she kissed her down his rock hard abs to his mandingo and slowly pulled down his boxers. Once she removed them low enough his erection popped up she completely removed them and wondered if she could fit all of him into her mouth. She grabbed a hold of it and started to lick from the bottom up, she swirled her tongue around the tip and then put all of him into her mouth. She slowly sucked and swirled her tongue around him and Chris could not stop groaning. She smiled at the way she was making him feel. Chris couldn't take the foreplay anymore he needed to inside of her.

He removed himself from her and turned her over, she smiled and giggled at his kissses then he stopped and looked her into her eyes. "I can't live without you..." Sabrina was shocked and taken back by what he just confessed but could she say the words back? "I-I can't live with you neither." She was relieved that he didn't say the L word cause it would have ruined the moment. She kissed him softly and nibbled on his bottom lip " I need you inside of me... now I want to feel all of you don't hold back either." He positioned himself inbetween her legs and eased in slowly. "Damn baby your so tight.." She smiled, then he smashed all the way in hitting her spot and making her moan out... loudly.

Chris went at a medium pace until she got comfortable with all of him in her, thats when the pace started pick up she was clawing at his back and she was enjoying every minute of it. She turned them over to where she was riding him and when it came to riding Chris thought Sabrina was the best. He held onto her hip and bit his lip as she rode him faster and faster his moans filled the room they were in many different types of positions for over and hour..

Sabrina had org*simed again and her legs were shaking they were now on the floor and Chris was so close to his peak.. As his back was against the wall and Sabrina was riding him he was in another world and so was she.. There minds were only on each other. Sabrina org*smed for the third time tonight and didn't know if she could take this heavenly feeling again it felt so goood but no man ever made her c*m like this and it was making her sooo tired.

"Baby.. uhhhh.. if I c*m again I'm going too.." Chris sped up inside of her he had already came before too but he just couldn't get enough of Sabrina, he licked and sucked her n*pple which resorted in her c*ming another time and Chris couldn't help but burst inside of her again. "Let's go take a shower" Chris suggested out of breathe. "Ok but no touching cause I'm already soreee." Chris picked Sabrina up bridal style and carried her to the shower once they got in he put her down on turned the water on.. Her hair was getting wet but Sabrina didn't seem to care.

Chris bit his lip admiring her body with water flowing down her perfect n*pples and ass. She smirked at him and grabbed his big man. "I lied I need it just one more time" she said while biting her lips. He quickly put her up against the shower glass and f*cked her right there.

~~~~

Sabrina's(P.O.V)

The next morning I woke up grinning besides the pain between my legs I felt amazing Chris and I made so much love last night and I couldn't be happier. Iooked at the clock too see it was 12 I'm amazed I'm up me and Chris didn't stop f*cking till about 4 when we both just collapsed on the bed. "Chris was laying on my naked chest that was covered by a sheet. I moved from under him slowly and wrapped the sheet around my naked body. I saw a missed call from Mel and another from my sister I called Mel back since she called me first and I should probably her know I'm ok.

"BIIITTTTCHHHHHH!!! Where were you last night? I sent a search party out looking for you I thought Tyler kidnapped you I sent my brothers to his house last night and that n*gga was so scared." I laughed at how crazy my bestfriend is. "I'm oookaayy sorry I didn't call back I promise I won't do it again." I said swaying back and forth happily. "Who gave you the d*ck?" I gasped "What are you talking about." She kissed her teeth "Don't act dumb let me guess you slept with Chris and now y'all are back together!" She squeled the last part. "Yes" I said lowly

"Give me details." I sat on the stool "He rocked my world- Girl let me call you back my sister is calling." I said "Ok don't forget to tell me details b*tch" I rolled my eyes "I won't!" I switched the call over "Yes my beautiful sissy?" She started sobbing and crying.. "Whats wrong Serena?" She stopped crying for a second "Teddy died!!! Someone killed him sis!!"

~~~

GAVE YOU GUYS TWO UPDATES I KNOW I'M THE ISH! ANYWAYS YOU WILL FIND OUT WHO TEDDY IS LATER COOMMMEENNTTT VOTTEEE

-P.H