Chapter 11: If only your woman knew..

So I feel like Sabrina and Chris have been screaming at me to write but I've been soooo busy and soo tired but I promise to pick a scheduled day to start updating..

Excuse any mistakes. Not edited

Sabrina (P.O.V)

My sister started sobbing and crying on the phone which made me feel bad for her. I honestly hated Teddy he was her boyfriend who abused her and got her hooked on cocaine . I didn't shed a tear or say I'm sorry for the simple fact that I'm glad he's gone, maybe I can get the sister I use to know and love back.

"How'd he die?" I asked to sound interested "He overdosed on heroin." She sobbed through the phone and I sighed leave it to my sister to ruin my morning no offense I love her and all but she brings things upon herself she had an overly well- paying job and a happy life until she met Teddy, what kind of name is Teddy for a drug dealer anyways?
"Well I'm sorry he's dead sis but in all honesty I'm happy he's gone maybe you can get your life back together sweetie. Want me to pick you up?" She stop crying and sniffed, "Yeah and sis?" "Yes sister?"

"I love you and I'm ready to change." I smiled finally she's ready I knew it just took time. I hung up and went into the room to find Chris awake. "Rough morning?" I smirked at him and then straddled him in bed "Nope seems like last night I wore you out though." I said while wiggling my eyebrows .
Chris smiled at me then looked down "What's wrong baby?" I caressed his cheek "Baby we've been going at it like rabbits, are you sure you aren't pregnant?" I looked at him unsure

"I'm sure I'm not, would it be a bad thing if I was?" I Murmur while looking at him confused "Of course not you know I'd love to have little feet running around here,we are more than finically stable I just want to marry you first baby. I want our first child to come into the world with us married if it doesn't hey that's fine to because I know we're going to be together forever."

I smiled at how sweet he is my Chrissy pooh.

"I'm going to take a shower so I can go pick my sister up then I'm going to stop by Melanie's to drop her off and pick up my clothes and let her stay there until I get the guest room ready. Then I know you have to go home and finish up work so I'll just stop by and spend the night since I have clothes there still." I kissed him after tell him about my plans for today "I'll be waiting on you ok?" His deep voice filled my ears as he rubbed and grabbed my ass. I giggled and got ready

Once I picked my sister up from this local Mcdonald's she looked like a trainwreck and smelled extremely terrible like she hasn't taken a bath in years I covered my nose with my arm. "Sis when is the last time you took a bath?" I gaged she looked down at her fingers. " I dont remember." She mumbled, I sped off to Melanies house and once I got out my sister got out behind me I already texted Melanie to let her know what was going on and she said it was fine unless my sister tries some sh*t. I unlocked her door with my spare key and immediatly ran my sister to the bathroom. I handed her a towel and washcloth and turned the shower on hot for her. "The soap is there, heres a spare toothbrush to, you can use the tooth paste make sure you wash your hair too it looks like a nest. When you're done just walk out in your towel I'll have some clothes waiting for you." She nodded her head

Chris (P.O.V)

I rearranged some things in my home so I could set up this s*x swing in the middle of the room for Sabrina and I... I know what you guys are thinking yes we're freaks and I love my freaky ass woman. Once I hung the swing I heard a knock on my door and without looking through the peep hole I opened it.

"What the f*ck do you want heaven?" I asked through gritted teeth,she sashayed her way into my apartment and sat on my couch. "We need to talk Chris I have something to tell you and no its not about me wanting you back or anything." She pulled out a white stick from her clutch "I'm pregnant.." I looked at her like she was crazy "It's not mine." I said nonchalantly. She looked at me in shock and stood up "You were the last man I was with and that was months ago so that only means one damn thing Chris we're having a baby.... If only your girl knew that you decided not to wear a condom."

"I was sad over Sabrina and you know it I was dreaming that you were her what a stupid ass mistake that was." She grabbed the pregnancy test and her clutch and walked to the door " If you won't tell you're girl and accept my baby I'll force a DNA test in court and make you pay child support so you better choose wisely Chris." She walked out and slammed the door and I plopped down on the couch I just got Sabrina back I can not lose her again.

I took the s*x swing down because I'm not in the mood anymore. Sabrina walked through the door and I just had to tell her. "Hey baby." She came over and gave me a peck. "Hey bae listen I need to tell you something." She grabbed me by my shirt and threw me on the couch then straddled me "Can it wait till after please." She started kissing on my neck she knows thats my spot. "No it can't listen" She silenced me by kissing my lips she took off her shirt then unhooked her bra and started grinding on my erection.

"Sabrina" I said breaking the kiss, she unbuckled my pants and took them off to reveal my little man down there who was at full attention "It can wait." She groaned annoyed and got back on top of me kissing me "I" she silenced me with a kiss "SABRINA STOP AND LISTEN I THINK I GOT HEAVEN PREGNANT." She froze and looked up at me.

~~~

Wasn't really feeling this chapter but OOOOOO Chris, what the hell is Sabrina about to do now ? Damn it's just one thing after another

COMMENT.VOTE.FOLLOW

-P.H