Chapter 2:OOPS!

Sabrina's(P.O.V)

I rolled over in Chris's bed and I felt him roll over behind me. I didn't want to open my eyes but I had a little pain in between my thighs I tried to reach down to make sure it wasn't my period, I went down and I didn't have on any shorts or underwear my eyes shot open and I looked down to see that I was completely naked I jumped out of bed and tripped over the sheets I put the sheets up to my chest by now Chris was awake. He stood up and I could see his díck.

"EWW PUT THAT AWAY CHRIS!" He had a confused look on his face til he looked down and saw he was naked he put a sheet over his thing.

"Oh shit did?" He asked motioning his finger between the both of us.

"I don't know I think so.." I looked next to me too see an open condom wrapper. "No.No.No" I ran to the bathroom and locked the door, did I have sex with my bestfriend?! I couldn't have, why the fuck did I get so drunk!  I'm f*cked...

I walked into his walk in closet that was connected to the bathroom I put on my undergarments, my black jeans, a shirt, and white chucks I looked over and saw my black purse I grabbed it and found my phone inside I text Mel to let her know I was coming over. I walked out the bathroom straight into Chris's chest I fell on my ass and he was laughing. I picked myself up off the floor and darted towards the door but he beat me there and stood right in front of me.

"Sabrina? Where are you going?" I fiddled with my fingers.

"Last night.... Were you?.... Did we?" He dropped his arms from his chest.

"I don't know I was drunk and so were you."

"This is awkward Chris I slept with you and you're my best friend!" He grabbed my hand and led me too his office. He sat me down in the chair then sat in the one opposite of me.

"Calm down I don't think we did Sabrina." I looked at him confused.

"How would you know?"

"Cause you wouldn't be walking right now baby girl." My mouth dropped open. I ran  out the apartment and to the elevator. It closed right in front of Chris's face he was so close to catching me. I'm always very open with talking about sex, hell I'm a sex therapist! I walked out of the elevator and darted to my car I sped to Melanie's house and opened her door with my key, I walked upstairs to her bedroom where her and my other bestfriend Ashley were texting I plopped down on the bed on top of both of them.

"Hey Sabrina pooh!" Ashley is my gorgeous Latina friend and if I batted for the other team she would be my second choice behind Melanie.

"I think I slept with Chris guys.."
I said while looking up at the ceiling.

"What?!" They both asked in unison, I told them everything I could remember until my memory went blank last night.. Then I told them about this morning.

"Oooo he said you wouldn't be walking girl! He must have that really good díck game.." Melanie said while Ashley nodded her head.

"But guys he's one of my best friends!" They both laughed.."What's funny?" I asked dumb founded.

"Sweetie you both are far from best friends. You guys do not do the things normal best guy and girlfriends do." I kissed my teeth.

"What do we do that's not normal?" Melanie hit me with a pillow while Ashley continued.

"You have your own side of HIS closet. You spend the night over HIS house atleast once a week, you sleep in HIS bed while you guys cuddle and not to mention you sit on his lap sometimes yall flirt like crazy you even let the man rub your feet. You guys are basically in a relationship with no tittle." I rolled my eyes,

"I don't want another relationship I just want to be fúcked for a while." Melanie straddled me.

"Well tell him that." I folded my arms and thought it over.

"You're thinking about making him your fúck Buddy aren't you?" Ashley questioned.

"Yes and I think it's a great idea we both don't want to lose our friendship so we will fúck as friends until we both find someone else we are interested in." They both rolled their eyes and at the same time said "good luck." I kissed them both on the cheeks and hugged their crazy asses. Once I jogged out of the house I hopped in my car and headed back to Chris's house, we have some things to discuss...

---

COMMENT & VOTE

-P.H