Chapter 16: Hospital part 2

Sabrina ~

All I could see was darkness..

Am I dead?

Oo dear lord I can't be dead, Im too pretty to die this young. I heard people beside me praying and that's when I moved my hand and fluttered my eyes open.

"Doctor she's awake!" I heard Melanie hell and the doctor came in.

"That was a short coma Mrs.Star." The doctor said

"Well I'm to pretty to die doctor." I said joking

"Certainly, you and your child are two very strong people. Most people don't make it out of this alive. We're going to monitor you for the next couple of days just to make sure everything goes smoothly." I nodded and the doctor left the room.

Chris came and kissed me and I winced in pain but kissed him back. He seemed to have been crying so I told everyone I was okay and they left me and Chris alone.

"I'm glad you and the baby are okay." I smiled at him and cuddled next to him in the bed.

"Chris I'm tired of all this bad shít happening it needs to end." I said

"Don't worry baby I promise no more bad stuff will happen. They're searching for the driver of the car and I'll get a car service to drive you for you and the baby's sake." I nodded and he kissed my forehead

"Your forehead got bigger baby." I rolled my eyes.

~

I was fast asleep in Chris bed two days ago they released me from the hospital, there was a loud banging on the door and some woman yelling Chris I pushed Chris off the bed to wake him up.

"What the hell?" He yelled.

"Ssshh! There's some bítch at the door calling your name." I said

"Who is it?" He asked that dumb aśs question

"How am I suppose to know?" I asked with a duh face.

He got up and got his pistol, I walked to the door behind him and I looked through the people only go see Heaven.

"It's Heaven, your bítches are crazy." I commented

"First she's not my bítch second you answer the door." I looked at him

"Hell no this is your bítch and your problem I'm going to sleep." I started walking towards the room until he grabbed me.

"You are not leaving me alone with this chick. " I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Fine let's see what the hóe wants." I opened the door and she looked a mess.

"What hóe?" I asked, she broke down crying.

"I need you guys help." Chris and I looked at each other than back at that bítch and mentally cursed.

I let her in, "You have five minutes what do you want?" Chris said

"They're these men chasing me because I owe them money."

"Oh no bítch you got people chasing you and you came here? What the hell is wrong with you!" I said

"Listen all I need is a loan and I promise to leave you guys alone forever, I have half the money now."

Chris and I looked at each other.

---
I love Chris and Sabrina together 😊!

Go check out my new book my moms friend I'm about to update it soon! Xoxo this was basically a filler but next chapter will be extra long since you guys are so amazing!

-P.H