Chapter 7: Unraveling

Excuse any mistakes, this isn't proofread

Melanie's (P.O.V)

I looked everywhere for Sabrina and I cannot find her, I even called her phone and it went straight to voicemail I was outside of Chris's apartment knocking for 5 minutes.. On my last knock his next door neighbor opened the door she was an old pretty woman.

"You must be Melanie, I'm Mrs.Nancy I know you what you have to tell Sabrina they're at Central Park go." I didn't question the old lady I just ran too my car and headed to Central Park.

Sabrina's (P.O.V)

I was having such a good time with Chris family we were laughing,dancing, and eating a Central Park it's just like my family we'll sort of my family would be on there phones most of the time really. Chris family loves me they treat me as though Chris and I are an item. I walked over too help his mom take out the potato salad when I saw Melanie running over towards us. "Melbear what are you doing here?" She stopped for a second put her hands on her knees and tried too catch her breathe once she did she stood up straight and pulled me away from the family. "Chris did you wrong Sabrina." I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" She sighed and took my hand. "He f*cked his ex Heaven around the same time he was getting with you." my heart literally shattered.. Everything froze I looked at Melanie and her mouth was moving but I couldn't hear the words coming out. I stormed back over too the park where I saw Chris and his brother alone.. I grabbed a drink and poured on top of him then took a piece of cake and smushed it into his face.

"YOUR A LYING, CHEATING,BASTARD YOU AREN'T SH*T AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!" He looked at me confused and tried too grab my hand.. I snatched away and slapped the sh*t out of him. I grabbed Melanie and stormed out of Central Park, I can't believe this.

---

Short I know I'm sorry I'm busy.. Comment & VOTE

-P.H