Chapter 6 - Adriens house

Adrien's POV
I shook Marinette awake as we pulled up to the house. Her eyes fluttered open revealing her big bluebell eyes, she smiled sweetly moving of my shoulder still half asleep.

Gorilla then opened the door on Mari's side as I left from the other. Once we had got past the gate Bluebell fell asleep, so she was sleepwalking it was kind of cute.

I stood infront if the door waiting for Bluebell, who aimlessly pondered around trying to make her way to the door asleep. Before I had the chance to knock mum opened the door. Mari quickly opened her eyes all traces of tiredness vanished from her eyes.

"You look like a zombie" was the first thing my mum said to Marinette. "Thanks for noticing" Marinette  replied sarcastically as mum led us Into the hallway, "I just thought it would be useful to mention I'm really busy, and I'm going out" she added casually.
"If you were so busy why did you invite me, I could always come another time" Bluebell said irritated yet politely.

She sighed "ok, so what should we do?" She asked gesturing to me and her, mum shrugged "I don't know go on a date or something" she suggested smirking. I rolled my eyes at her comment and Mari just ignored her.

We made our way to my room, when we got there we both sat down on the couches facing the tv and the window behind it. Plagg came out surprising me.

Marinette grabbed plagg gently and petted him "Plagg your even more adorable then I remember" she cooed at him like he was a baby, and it was clear that they knew each other. "I'm not adorable" Plagg exclaimed anoyyed.

"Sure your human form is ugly but you are cute as a kwami" she continued in the same voice, her voice was soo sweet you almost couldn't tell she had insulted him. Key word:Almost

"Exactl- Hey, I preferred it when you were calling me handsome" he exclaimed still extremely anoyyed. "I never said you were handsome" Marinette replied with a straight face, as Plagg pouted.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Tikki thinks your handsome" she comforted him. Then I remembered Mari said something about human form. "You can turn into a human?" I questioned unsure weather I heard correctly.

Marinette gasped and looked at Plagg accusingly "I cant believe you didn't tell him" she scolded, Plagg looked horrified "if I did, h..h....he might make me walk, I like sitting in his bag. And even worse I might have to go to school" he stated shivering at the thought.

"I hate you" I muttered causing Marinette to giggle slightly. "You brought Tikki with you?" Plagg asked his eyes lighting up. "Yeah but she's sleeping" Marinette replied casually. And I still didn't know who Tikki was.

"Who is Tikki?" I asked in a low voice interrupting their conversation. Bluebell looked to the side to see if Plagg was watching, after making sure he wasn't she scooted over so she was now sitting closer to me. "Tikki is Plagg's girlfriend but they refuses to admit it" she whispered.

I nodded half not believing the fact that Plagg has a heart. I glanced back at Marinette, she way carrying a red and black kwami in her hands who I am assuming is Tikki.

She flew up to me "Hi you must be Adrien nice to meet you, I'm Tikki" She beamed happily, yup she was definitely the opposite of Plagg.

I guess opposites attract

I am soo sorry for not updating in months, and I'm sorry for the short chapter, I have been soo busy with school I forgot about writing. Since where I live Thursday is the last day before the weekend, so after today it is half term . Because of the holiday I will update more often. Thanks for reading, I hope you have enjoyed the book so far. Pls comment any improvements you think I can make, Yeah that's pretty much it.
Bye