Chapter 14

Gon was crying at the sight in front of him. A warm flame engulfed the green cloth in the dark night. Zushi was smiling, although he wasn't that happy. He patted Gon's back as they watch Killua roast sausages over the burned shorts.
"My favorite pair was in there too," the tan male whined. Killua looked at Gon for a bit before throwing in another match. The boy cried even more.
"Anyway, how is everyone back at home?" Zushi asked, changing the topic. He hoped that people noticed his disappearance.
"Alluka and I had a hard time trying to stay hidden. Illumi almost caught us but something came up and he left. After that, we were in the clear! I got in touch with Wing and Bisky again and they were looking for Zushi. Alluka informed them that she sent him here," Gon rambled on about everything that had happened when Killua left. It was clear that Gon was avoiding the topic of why he went to this world alone without Alluka. Killua was getting upset and wanted to know how his sister was doing. Zushi, on the other hand, was relieved that they were looking for him.
"What about Alluka, how come she didn't come over?" Killua asked, forcing the sticks into the dirt. The silver-haired teen loomed over Gon, giving him a deadly glare.
"Uh, um, I can't tell you yet, I'm sorry!" Gon explained, bowing in his sitting position. Killua stomped on Gon's head, shoving his face to the floor.
"Tell me why she isn't here," Killua demanded. Gon reminded silent as Zushi was trying to pry Killua's foot off of Gon.
"Did something happen? You better tell me or else!" Killua ordered as he stomped on Gon's head again. Zushi snapped his fingers back, glaring at his friend.
"Killua you're being too harsh, calm down!" Zushi declared, putting his arms up and moving his hands up and down. Killua looked down at Gon one finale time, after a few minutes of the teen not talking he placed his foot back to the ground.
"Whatever, it doesn't matter right now. I can't even do anything to help her if she's in trouble," Killua explained, walking into his cave.
"I'm going to bed," Killua announced, placing the wood back up to cover the entrance. Gon and Zushi look were Killua once stood before Zushi went to put the fire out.
"Are you hiding something Gon?" Zushi asked as he threw some dirt into the fire. Gon pondered for a bit before smiling widely.
"Nope!" he quickly replied, standing up and grabbing one of the cooked sausages. Zushi let out a tired yawn, it was getting late again and he had to head home.
"Well, I got to get going now. I'll see you around," Zushi explained, also taking one of the sausages as he started to head down the mountain. Gon waved goodbye before picking up the leftover sausage and moving one of the wooden walls. He gently placed it to the side, not wanting to wake up Killua if he really was awake. Gon snuck his way inside the cave, closing the hole. Gon had already placed all his belongings in there before he went to school.
"Good night Killua," Gon whispered out, as he shuffled around in his green sleeping bag. Gon took the sausage off the stick and began to eat it.
"Night," Killua responded as he scooted father from Gon. The tan teen frowned, stuffing the rest of the food in his mouth and moving closer to Killua. The other tried to move farther but he had hit the wall in the small area they were in. The area was separated from the main area of the cave, creating a small room.
Gon smiled as he laid right next to his best friend. He snuggled his face against the back of Killua's sleeping bag and began to doze off. The white-haired teen signed in defeat, turning around and facing Gon. He began to sleep as well, not bothering to turn off the lamp in the other room.
____________________________
After a long match of baseball, Killua was wondering why Zushi was acting so differently, almost like a savage. It was a weird look on the younger teen. Gon had a lot of fun, he cheered on everyone, including the opponents. He was forced to sit out because of the uneven team numbers, but he was alright with that. Killua on the other hand would've loved to be on the sidelines. Either way, after the baseball match Gon and Killua played a game of fetch. Karma was teasing Gon about how he acted like a frog and dog at the same time.
     Zushi eventually joined in once he calmed down, but was dragged back to his class the moment he went towards them. Karma and Killua both went on a pickpocket adventure, trying to see who can get the most money, it ended up in a draw. Korosensie found out about their crime and punished them by making them personally return the wallets. At the end of the day, they all had a lot of fun and they were excited to see what the next day brings.
____________________________
     "So you're telling me that we need to kill our teacher or the earth gets destroyed?" Gon asked. Killua nodded.
     "Yeah, I'm not participating for obvious reasons, but I do have a few reasons as to why I would need to," Killua explained.
     "I understand. Does Zushi know too?" Gon asked, placing his hand on Killua's shoulder.
     "No, he doesn't, I'd rather keep it that way you know? Don't want him panicking and stuff," Killua said. The boy nodded as he lifted the fishing rod up and looked at the small fish gathered at the end.
     "Alright," Gon said, grabbing the small fish and placing them in a bucket.
     "What about you?" Killua asked, poking one of the fish. He immediately drew his arm back, disgusted by the creature.
     "About me?" Gon asked.
     "Will you be trying to kill the teacher?" Killua replied. Gon paused for a bit, thinking over his words.
     "I think I will, I don't want this world to be destroyed. Also, it's always nice to learn new fighting techniques. Maybe then you'll show me Rhythm Echo!" Gon declared, puffing out his chest proudly and arm raised to his sides. Killua laughed and stood up, followed by Gon.
     "Sure Gon, when you finish your first assassination. Then I'll think about it," Killua explained, rolling his eyes. Gon frowned before lightly elbowing the other.
     "No fair, I wanna learn now," He whined, carrying the bucket and fishing rod in his hands. A cat-like grin spread across Killua's facial features as the boy ran forward.
     "No way!" He shouted, entering the dense forest. Gon stuck his tongue out at Killua, chasing him closely behind, and trying not to drop anything.
____________________________
     Killua watched as his classmates were swinging Anti-sensei knives at each other or at the teacher. Once again, he chose not to do the class. He watched Gon swing his knife to the left and right. Now that Killua thought about it, Gon's never really used a knife as a weapon before or any weapon in that matter. That is if you don't count a fishing rod or floor panel a weapon. Kurosama was watching the students while dodging, especially Killua. He noticed how bored he looked and he wanted the boy to try the classes.
     Kurosama suddenly tensed up. He felt like a snake was approaching him, squeezing his life force out. He quickly flipped Nagisa, without noticing he was really there. Killua noticed the slight hint of bloodlust and stood up slowly, he was a few feet away from Kurosama. He looked over at Gon who stopped fighting as well. The two teens looked at the fallen Nagisa before walking towards each other.
     "Did you feel that?" Killua whispered asked. Gon nodded his head, eyeing Nagisa.
     "He knows how to use bloodlust without realizing it. That's crazy, how did he learn it?" Gon questioned, pondering for a while. Killua shrugged his shoulder. Gon tried to slash his friend when he was distracted. Although, he instinctively took a step to his left, dodging the blade. Gon frowned looking at Killua.
     "Using a knife is too hard, why can't we use our fists?" Gon whined. Killua ignored Gon, watching the students stare at a new figure.
     "Is he a new teacher?" a student asked. Gon turned around and looked at the friendly-looking man, carrying a bunch of bags.
     "He seems really nice!" Gon pointed out. Killua shrugged his shoulders, putting his hands in his pockets.
     "Could be some kind of facade, I don't trust him," Killua stated, closing his eyes.
     "You don't trust anyone," Gon contoured. Killua opened one eye at Gon before closing his eye again.
     "Whatever," He simply said.
"Yo, the name's Akira Takaoka, ready to have some fun?!" he asked. Killua shifted around, before hiding behind Gon.
"His kindness is definitely fake," Killua murmured. Gon laughed nervously, scratching his cheek. Karma walked over to the duo, keeping his eye on the new guy.
"Yo," Karma greeted. Gon smiled and waved back.
"Hi Karma, did you get the photos I mailed you?" Gon asked. A devilish face formed on Karma as he snickered.
"Yup," he responded. Killua looked between the two boys, extremely confused.
"Wait, what?" Killua asked.
"Nothing!" Gon shouted in surprise.
"Oh, it's nothing," Karma snickered out. Killua deeply frowned, angry that they were keeping a secret from him. Karma quickly snapped a photo of Killua's angry expression, laughing at him. Killua became flustered, causing Karma to snap another photo.
"KOROSENSEI, KARMA IS INVADING MY PRIVACY AGAIN!" Killua called out, trying to shield his face. Korosensie sighed, moving towards the trio and taking Karma's phone.
"Now, now Karma, what did I say about taking photos without permission," Korosensei scold. Killua made a cat-like face, smiling at Karma.
"Next time, take them without the target knowing," Karma stated, grinning. Killua's smile fell and the boy angrily marched away. Korosensei sighed, before turning his attention back at the new teacher. Gon remained with Karma, wanting to chat about the photos they've taken.
Killua stopped and sniffed the air. He did a complete 180 and looked at the desserts laid out in front of the class. He activated Zetsu and walked towards the sweets, trying not to catch anyone's attention. Once everyone was distracted, the boy snatched as many sweets as he could carry, and made a run for it. Korosensei turned around, glaring down at the boy. Killua quickened his speed a bit more, munching down on everything he could fit in his mouth.
Gon laughed nervously, eating a chocolate doughnut. The new teacher was chatting with the students, trying to get on their good side. Killua was was suspicious, so was Karma and Kurosama. He won't fall for his facade that easily.
____________________________
The next day, everyone except Karma and Killua lined up. Gon being the odd student, caused him to be in the very back by himself. He didn't mind though. Killua was watching from a nearby tree, saying insults under his breath.
"Dad my ass, he's just another stupid pig," Killua muttered, swinging his leg off the branch. The boy took a bite of chocolate, he was in a bad mood today.
Killua woke up to a mirror in front of him and next to the mirror was Gon, who was smiling. Apparently, the boy did Killua's makeup and used a permanent marker for his eyeliner. Killua was screeching his head off, scrubbing away the marker as much as he could in the pond, and even hit Gon a good dozen times.
Eventually, he covered the ruined look with white eyeshadow that faded into black and fixed the eyeliner. Killua decided to paint his nails as well, seeing as he had plenty of time left. Gon was laying on the floor, rubbing his injured head, and whining how he just wanted to make his friend look good.
"Stupid," Killua muttered, turning back his attention to the teacher.
"That's the idea little grasshoppers, don't be gloom, think of the pay off! This curriculum will turn you into lean, mean, killing machines!" Takaoka explained. Killua didn't like the sound of that, so he quickly activated Zetsu and snuck back into class. He was caught by Gon, but other then that, he made it there undetected. Killua peeked over the paper Gon was holding.
"Hold up, that's way too much for a bunch of Junior High students!" Killua pointed out. Maehara was talking about how this schedule left no room for studying but was interrupted by getting his head pulled down and a knee jabbing into his stomach. The students looked at the smiling man in shock, but Gon and Killua were both glaring at him.
"Rule number one, we don't do that. Rule number two, we are a family and I am the dad, " he explained, going on about family. Gon was upset, extremely upset. The man just hurt an innocent student. Said man, hugged two other students, making them shiver in their spots. When the female told Takaoka she preferred Kurosama, the man licked his lips. Both Gon and Killua shivered at the familiar aura. The man raised his hand, ready to slap the girl, but Killua stood in the way.
Deadly eyes stare up at the man, his glare was enough to shock someone in place and die right there. Porcelain fingers held onto his hand tightly, they looked delicate but in reality, he could've crushed his hand in even the slightest movement. Bloodlust oozed out of him, causing the air to become dense and difficult to move in.
"What the hell are you doing to my classmates? I've had enough of your bull-."
"Killua no!" Gon shouted. Takaoka slowly turned his head towards the source of the sound, giving an opportunity for Killua to raise his hand. Just as he was about to knock him out, Kurosama interrupted.
"Stop it!" he shouted, running down the stairs. Killua broke contact with the man, he was extremely calm,  like he wasn't about to knock someone out a second ago. Killua faced the teacher before, turning around and walk towards Gon.
"Are you both okay?" Kurosama asked, examining Meahara.
"I'm fine," Meahara stated, clenching his stomach.
"Thanks to Killua I'm safe, but still a bit shocked," the female explained, breathing a bit harshly. Kurosama let out a sigh of relief, looking back at his other students. Killua was shifting around in his spot, getting a glare from Gon and a thinking look from Karma.
'That was so intense, what was it? I've never imagined him, out of anyone here to be able to do that!' Nagisa thought.
"See, we're fine! No need to get so upset, I'm not going ham on my beloved fam!" Takaoka explained, his voice was still a bit shaky, but overall he was fine. A red tentacle was placed on the man's shoulder. Killua smirked, snickering at what was going to happen next.
"Correct, except they aren't your fam, their my students," Korosensei spat out, voice rough and deep. The man looked at the octopus in surprise. The nonhuman teacher was entirely red and had an angered face.
"Korosensei!" The students shouted.
"Whatever you were filling their heads with when my back was turned, it stops now," He explained.
"Sorry big guy, this isn't your class. You teach your subject, I teach mine. In Phys Ed I call the shots," Takaoka said. Killua turned him out, he was upset that this man was hurting his classmates. He does care for most of them, but he doesn't show it. Gon hopped next to him, sliding his arms around Killua's arms.
"Ah-!" Killua let out a surprised noise, face turning red at the sudden action. Killua grumbled under his breath, as Gon still clung to his arm. The other students looked at the only two standing, sorta confused. Although, they all turn their attention back to Korosensei.
Korosensei was currently at his wit's end, but he decided to let him be. The students went back to working out, Killua sat on the school roof again, looking down at everyone. Gon was doing alright, but the other students weren't.
____________________________
Killua let out an amused sound, he was quite interested in what he had witnessed. Nagisa had the old man down to the ground, knife right under his chin. The man was extremely terrified and didn't recover this time from the bloodlust. The man stood up, getting inraged. Nagisa told him about how he would definitely lose if they had around two and then began explaining how he wasn't the boss of them.
Killua was quite bored again, so he decided to head back home while he could. Gon noticed this and was following behind him, smiling. Gon wasn't able to use Zetsu like Killua anymore, so he just had to be extremely quiet. Killua took out the phone Karma gave him, texting Zushi.
Killua: Zushi, Zushi, Zushi.
Killua: Zushi
Killua: Zuuuuuuushhhhiiiii
Sushi: What do you want this time? I just got outta class.
Killua: Go to the mall with me, I wanna talk about something important.
Sushi: you know I can't do that right? I have a curfew!
Killua rolls his eyes, tapping the screen.
Killua: Go to the mall with me or I'll send photos of you sleeping to everyone I know.
Shushi: wait, why do you have photos of me sleeping?!
Killua: That doesn't matter!
Gon: Hi, tje keyd ate really smll on here.
Sushi: Hi!
Killua: Da hell. Learn to write!
Gon: sory i still cant red japanese with. Or spell.
Killua turned around, facing Gon and sticking his tongue out.
"You're such an idiot!" Killua spat out. Gon frowned before getting upset.
"It's not my fault! I just recently got here!" Gon said. Killua sighed and continued to walk forward, phone still in hand.
_______
3008
Woooo, nice long chapter! Well got nothing to say so bye bye!