Chapter 3

"Let's get started, shall we? Class monitor, if you could do the honors," The yellow octopus demanded. A permanent smile was planted on his face, he wore a back robe, red shirt, a tie, and had many tentacles as legs and arms. The overall image screamed, 'Ant,' in Killua's head.
"Right!" A teen with blue hair responded, standing up from their desk. Killua couldn't tell if they were male or female.

"Ready?" they asked, getting a gun out. The other students followed, standing up and taking their guns out. 'What the hell did I sign myself up for?" Killua thought, his face not changing from its bored look. Even when he was curious about this, he was quite disappointed at how some students held their guns.
"Aim, fire!" The person finished, as the students began to shoot repeatedly. An amused smile crept up Killua's face, watching the octopus dodge every bullet.

"Oh, oh my, well, why don't I just do roll call as you children get worn out," the octopus explained, starting to call out the student's names. Once he finished all the names, except Killua's. He looked at the students, smiling even more.
"Excellent, everyone present, and no tardies!" The octopus announced, putting the notebook away. He then began lecturing the students about having guns in the classroom.

     "By the way, we have a transfer student!" the yellow octopus said. The students look at the front door, waiting for the new student to walk in. Killua kept in a laugh, as the teacher called his last name.
"Yo," Killua greeted, scaring some of the students.
"How long were you there?" A female with green hair asked.
"The entire morning," he replied, sitting back down on his chair. The students sweat-dropped, thinking they had already made a bad first expression. Which they did, Killua couldn't be any more disappointed for their gun techniques, some had potential though.

"We're so sorry! If we knew we were getting a transfer student, we would've done this another day!" The green-haired girl apologized.
"You probably hate this class too," the blue-haired teen mumbled looking to the side.
"I would too, I mean you went into a new class only to see us trying to kill our teacher," they added, shifting uncomfortably. Killua just started at his classmates, not caring about these things.

"Well now, it was bound to happen. After all, Class 3-E has a special task!" the octopus explained, appearing next to the white-haired teen. Killua raised his eyebrow, wanting an answer from the teacher.
"Let me introduce myself, I'm the teacher in this class. I'm also the being that destroyed 70% of the moon and will eventually destroy the earth too in one year. As a student of Class 3-E, your goal is to kill me before that date. Good luck, even though you won't be able to kill me," the yellow octopus cockily smiled, green lines appearing on his face. Killua deeply frowned, not at all happy with the situation.

"No thanks," he said, raising his hands to the back of his head.
"Huh?" the octopus went blank and so did the other students.
"Nurufufufu, did I forget to say that there was an award of ten billion yen and that you'll be saving the earth?" the octopus added. Killua just looked him dead in the eyes, his expression still showing boredom.
"I already said no, now leave me alone," the boy demanded. The octopus and students looked at the teen like he was crazy.

"Who the hell are you? No living person could pass the opportunity of that much money!" a male with brown and yellow hair shouted. Killua grinned on the inside.
"Who said I'm a person or alive?" Killua replied, keeping his poker face on the outside. This retort shocked the other, making him furious.
"Hey, stop joking around!" he yelled, walking over to the smaller boy.
"Make me," Killua said, sticking his tongue out at the other. The teen picked Killua up from the collar of his shirt, glaring down at him. He noticed that Killua wasn't even wearing the uniform.

"Alright, break it up you two," the octopus said, using his tentacles to pick them up.
"Zoldyck, may I ask why you aren't wearing a uniform?" the octopus asked, now noticing the blue turtle neck shirt. Killua looked at the octopus confused, before looking around the class. They were all wearing some part of the school uniform.
"We need uniforms?" Killua asked, getting placed back in his seat.