Chapter 33

"Let's get going now. I wanna see how they deal with that 'Hun' guy," Killua said, standing up. He grabbed Zushi's and Gon's wrists and pulled them back to the fight. Gon resisted, making Killua slightly aggravated.
"Wait! We can't go just yet. How about we go ahead and clear the next enemy? The people seem to be getting more dangerous as we reach the final boss," Gon suggested. Zushi nodded his head, not needing much convincing.
"That would be best but, then they'll question why we can beat them. Especially if they are stronger than the guy we are fighting. Then, they'll know something is wrong," Killua explained. Zushi nodded his head again, agreeing with Killua's logical thinking.
"But-," Gon was caught off by Killua, who. Was glaring at him.

"Go ahead if you want to, but I'm staying with the class. I can't risk having my 'normal' life taken from me. Not like it wasn't ruined by an IDIOT," Killua shouted. Zushi gasped and took a step back. Fume started exiting Gon's ear, not of confusion, but anger. The green boy stomped his legs and clenched his fist.
"FINE THEN. Go enjoy your new boring life! I'm leaving, come on Zushi," Gon gripped Zushi's arm and tugged at him. The young boy's eyes shrunk, feeling unsure of this whole situation.
"I don't know. Killua's right. I don't want to ruin my reputation." Zushi mumbled, trying to pull his arm back. Gon's eyes went wide and his grip loosen. Zushi broke free and rubbed the back of his head.
"Sorry, but I'll stay with Killua," Zushi whispered. Gon's anger peaked, he didn't say anything, only turned around and began walking away. Killua honestly felt bad and knowing how Gon gets when he's angry, he wanted to go after him. Killua watched Gon leave, once he turned the corner, Killua walked back to his classmates. Zushi followed close behind.

    When Zushi and Killua made it back to the class, Koro-sensei was giving a speech. Killua was intrigued to know what happened for Koro-sensei to praise Karma and explain his growth. Even the assassin was complementing Karma. That was until...
    "We're just getting started!" Karma shouted, pulling out two items from his pockets. Grip let out a confused hum, asking what Karma was in his hands.
    "Mustard and wasabi. You'll never know when you'll need 'em to shove up a nose," Karma explained. Everyone screamed except Killua who laughed his ass off.

    "Keepin' my guard up meant I had to play nice. Now that you're all bound up, I can let loose. You'll want to stay still or that special clip is gonna rip your nostrils off," Karma casually said, clipping Grip's nose up and clipping his mouth open. Killua walked up to Karma grabbing the ghost peppers.
    "No idea what this is, but seems spicy," Killua said, walking up to the assassin. Karma was already squirting the mustard and wasabi up his nose. Killua leaned down ad smirked.
    "Say ah~," Killua snickered, placing one of the ghost peppers on the man's tongue. Grip screamed to Killua's surprise.
"Is it that spicy?" Killua mumbled, grabbing another pepper out of the bag.

    "Killua, NO!" Nagisa shouted. It was too late, Killua scoffed down the pepper. He could feel some of the spice but it wasn't the spiciest he had tried. Killua grabbed another one and began eating them like they were chips.
    "You know, these aren't that bad," Killua amitted. Karma grinned and gave Killua another set of spices, losing interest in torturing his victim.
    "Exactly how much spice can you handle?" Karma asked, grinning devilishly. Killua shrugged, trying out another pepper. This time it tasted milder. As the two boys messed around with the spices while their classmates hid the body. When it was time to go, Zushi had to drag Killua away from the area.
    "I haven't even tried the Carolina Reaper yet!" Killua screeched. Karma picked up the bag the chile was in and shook his head.
    "Not this one. Even you won't handle it," Karma confessed. Killua tried protesting but Karasuma shut him up, saying it was time to move on with the mission.

_____________________

"Huh?" The students say out loud. When they reached the door that lead to their next destination, they realized it was locked. Killua looked around and noticed there were footprints on the building's wall. Killua sighed, irritated with his friend. To open the door, they had to walk through the bar. The girls picked Nagisa and Zushi to go with them.
"Zushi will be our cute bodyguard! After all, he knows martial arts!" Meg cheerfully said. The poor boys were left in confusion as they got dragged back into the building. Killua followed behind, wanting to help stylize everyone's clothing. Nagisa was forced to crossdress, wearing a black strap dress with laces. The skirt of his dress was a red plaid pattern. Meanwhile, Zushi wore a black suit, he whined about how much it constricted his movement. While Killua already spent money on the first two, he decided to get the girls some new clothes too. They wasted twenty minutes doing this, forgetting the lives that were in danger.

"Killua, you have to tell me how you do your makeup next time," Yada begged, walking back to the class.
"Why the hell not. Nobody talks about makeup with me anyway. Might prove to be fun," Killua responded, carrying two bags in his arms. Nagisa shifted around, slowly walking behind everyone. When he showed himself to the class, Karma began taking multiple photos.
"Good luck you girls, plus guys," Karasuma said, grabbing the bags from the girls. Killua placed a hand on Zushi's shoulder and leaned to his ear.

"Don't speak and don't do anything without the girls' permission. Get in front of the girls if you think they are in danger. That's also the only time you can speak. You say 'Stay away from the Misses'. You can attack if someone attacks first. Keep a straight posture, don't hesitate," Killua informed Zushi. The younger boy nodded his head, resisting the urge to gulp. The group began to head into the bar. Zushi followed the crowd and stood behind them. Thankfully the glasses hid his scared and anxious expression.

The group talked with each other as they entered the bar. They looked around in surprise, enjoying how everything looked. Zushi so badly wanted to look around, but he was to stay in his position and look forward. He did occasionally lookout for any danger.
"Come on, you're here to protect us. Not use us as a shield. Get in front," Fuwa said towards Nagisa.
"I can't! Don't make me do this, please," Nagisa begged.
"Stop it," Hayami sternly said. They continued arguing and walking ahead. They wanted to speed through this, not wanting to be hit on. As they walked, a guy tried to touch Nagisa's shoulder. Zushi immediately shoved the man off him and sternly shouted.

"Stay away from the Mr-Miss!" Zushi demanded, blocking Nagisa from the stranger. The guy got pissed off and walked up to Zushi, glaring him down.
"Who the heck do you think you're talking to? I only wanted to buy the girl a drink," The guy said. Zushi stood straight and glared back. While looking at the guy, he noticed he was around the girl's age, plus the slight blush dusted on his checks. 'Is he drunk?' Zushi wondered.
"Hey, bodyguard, it's okay, relax. Nagisa, go on. Don't be an ice queen," Meg said, pushing Nagisa forward. Zushi wanted to protest but he did as he was told. Zushi moved out of Nagisa's way and continued to watch the guy.
"Wha..? I thought we had a deal!" Nagisa whined.
"The deal is that we act normal. Now hurry up and go in there. We'll swing around and get you back," Meg whispered to Nagisa. Zushi was about to follow, but the girls pulled him away.

"Come on, you stay with us," Fuwa ordered. Zushi worriedly glanced back before noticing a group of guys walking up to the girls.
"Hey, Hey, what's the hurry doll?" The leader of the group asked. Before Zushi could block the guys, Yada began talking.
"Hiya boys. Wow, you two are stacked. Look, we'd love to chill, but our daddies keep us on a short leash. Yeah, I know it sucks, but what're you gonna do? Holocopter parents am I right?" Yada said, flipping a pin in her hands. The guys grinned and glanced at Zushi.
"You know, it's okay, we can take your bodyguard out. I mean, they aren't allowed any-huh..? HUUUUH?! T-t-that's a yakuza pin!" One of the punks said.
"Not just any yakuza pin! That's the emblem of the relatively small but absolutely terrifying Shuei Syndicate!" The other punk shouted.
"SORRY, WE BOTHERED YOU!" The punks shouted, running away. The girls clapped and praised Yada's acting skills and asked where she got the pin. She explained she borrowed it from Irina's pin collection.

The group continued walking, this time Zushi was allowed to intimidate the men that tried to talk to the girls. Zushi truly felt like the ultimate background character.

_____
   1535

Sorry, it's late again. Although, typing was much faster because I found a keyboard to use. Unfortunately, I'm not used to using the keyboard and there is no autocorrect. I make a bunch of spelling mistakes. My hands feel less cramped now though! It's nice to write and and rewatch the anime on two diffrent screens. Anyway, hope you enjoy!