Chapter 7

It was another morning, another day of being inside the cave. Killua didn't sleep at all, he was busy building his cave into a home. The boy had laid wood all over the ground and his items were outside where they won't interfere. He had also taken down the wooden walls to let him carry the wooden flooring in. Having pickpocketed a few people on the streets he had enough money to buy tools and snacks.

     "I did a great job," Killua huffed out, beaming with pride from his work. The boy went over to cart full of items he bought with the stolen money. He had a yellow sleeping bag, a white mini-fridge, a small lamp that uses batteries, batteries, and a few snacks.
     "Wait, why am I using batteries? I could easily power all these things with my nen," Killua thought out loud. He shrugged it off taking the items out of the cart and inside the cave. The cave had a smaller area hidden in the corner, so he decided to use that area as his bedroom. He then began bringing his luggage back inside the cave, taking the food out, and placing them in the mini-fridge.

     "Oh, this seems like a sweet place to hang out," a new voice said. Killua turned back in shock, staring right at Karma's devilish features.
     "How did you find me?" Killua mumbled out. Karma stepped inside the cave, hearing the wood creak under his weight.
     "I was at the cliff enjoying the view and I just happened to see you," Karma explained, watching as Killua resumed putting the food away. The boy said nothing more, slamming the mini-fridge door closed, and standing up to the cave entrance. Killua lifted one of the wood pieces up, placing it back where it belonged. Karma watched the slim boy in interest, amazed by his strength.

     "You're quite strong," Karma whistled out, walking over to help his classmate. Killua didn't respond, only watching him curiously. The redhead lifted the wood as best he could, he lifted it up halfway before Killua helped him.
     "Wow, you rarely talk, do you? You insecure or something?" Karma asked. Killua only shook his head, continuing to put the wood back. Once he was done with that he looked up at the sky.

     "It's almost time for school," Karma claimed, figuring the boy was trying to find out the time. Killua let out a quick thanks before turning around. The boy began to walk to class in his sweaty school clothes. Karma pinched his nose, smiling in a jokish way.
     "Ew, what died around here?" Karma snickered. Killua turned around, glaring holes into the other.

     "Is that your hair real or did you steal it from the bottom of a strawberry?" Killua replied, before turning around. Karma's eyes went wide before a larger smile covered his face.
     "Hey, that wasn't that bad," Karma laughed out, following the other. Killua rolled his eyes, listening to the other's jokes, and staying silent.

____________________________

     Killua's eyes were wide in shock. He never believed the school would hire such a woman. Long blond hair, fair skin, shiny light blue eyes, and a large bust. The most seductive body out there and she chose to huddle up against the octopus. 'She may have a nice body, but she probably has a shitty personality, most likely an old hag too, ' Killua thought, chin on his hand.

    "Meet our newest addition to the E Class faculty," Karasuma explained, side glancing the blond female.
    "Hi, my name is Ms. Irina Jelavić, nice to meet you!" She greeted, smiling widely. There was something unsettling about that smile and Killua couldn't stand the sight of it. 'It's so fake,' Killua assumed. The students began to chatter among themselves.

    "We decided to bring on Ms. Jelavić as the English teacher, no hard feeling I hope. She's uh, very qualified," he said, looking at Korosensie.
    "No harm in that is there?" Korosensie replied. Killua frowned thinking about the last time they had a new teacher.

     The students once again began chatting. Killua placed his feet on his desk and placed his hand in his pocket. He took out a bar of chocolate and began to eat it. The boy watched as his teacher's face became pink with red cheeks, Killua was utterly disgusted by the sight.
    "KILLUA!" Korosensie yelled out, noticing the boy eating chocolate. Killua quickly stuffed the treat in his mouth before returning to the classwork on his lap.