Chapter 8

Killua wanted to burst out laughing. The teacher's face was blue with spikes on the back of his head and tiny horns at the front.
     "Quite a kick, Sodium hydroxide I believe. Good try Ms. Okuda, if I was human, I would've most definitely bought the farm," Koro-sensei explained. Killua smiled, thinking to himself. 'That's quite impressive. That substance is very corrosive. Even, with a high tolerance for poisons and acid, that stuff could surely kill me too with the right amount.'

     "Should I try the other two we have here?" Korosensi asked.
     "Yes please!" Okuda replied.
     "Right, down the hatch," Koro-sensei said, sweating a bit. The next form consists of mint wings, weird antennas, and fewer spikes at the back. 'This form was funnier than the last,' Killua snickered.

     "Thallium Acetate, interesting, let's try the other one." Killua was very amused, he didn't think things would get any better after yesterday. Air began to flow around the teacher, painful grunts were heard, and eventually, it all stopped. There was Korosensei with a blank face. 'Boring,' Killua thought. The teacher began to scold Okuda and at that point, Killua tuned out.

____________________________

     The next day went by and Killua was once again witnessing Koro-sensei drinking poison. He was calling it his level up and level up it did, he was turned into a dark grey liquidy blob. He dashed around going into desks and bouncing off the walls. The students were completely upset while Killua laughed his ass off. Some of the students glared at him, but he didn't mind.

     Once he stopped laughing the teacher went on about how the deadliest poison won't do the trick if you can't persuade the person to drink it. Killua nodded and agreed to his points. He also agreed to Nagisa's examples on how to poison someone. Poison was one of the things Killua was taught when he was young. Ever since birth, he was trained to be extremely resistant to it.

Killua frowned, thinking about his childhood and all the horrible things that had to happen to him. Karma noticed his gloomy aura, so he went over to the boy, offering him some chocolate milk he had hidden. Killua smiled softly, taking the milk and drinking it.

____________________________

The class was walking to the main campus. Killua has only been there twice, so he didn't know the layout very well. Killua held in a laugh at one of the students almost drowning. He jumped over the broken bridge onto the other side. When they got to the snakes, Killua flung them off, glaring holes into their slithery bodies, and causing them to run away.
"Killua sure is something else," Nagisa mumbled, watching a snake bite Killua and the boy hissing back.

Killua was very worried about this one dude who kept getting the worse of the trip, he almost got ran over by a bolder. Killua continued to jog down the mountain, enjoying the events that kept happening. Killua went by his cave's location so he snuck out to grab some snacks quickly. When he returned, he handed nearby students a water bottle. The students were confused about where he had gotten the drinks and snacks, they tried asking, but Killua refused to tell them where he got them.

Soon, they have made it to the end of the mountain, and Killua's eyes were wide. He felt a very familiar aura.
"Let's hurry up and get in there!" Killua yelled out to everyone's surprise. They began to line up, Killua in the back. When they enter the school, the presence was getting closer, and more recognizable. Killua's eyes darted around the students, and to his surprise, there he found someone he didn't think he would see again.

The two boys lock eyes and the other boy scooted as close as possible. The short brown hair, the big round eyes, and his bushy brown eyebrows, that's the face Killua sees and remembers.
"Killua!" the boy whispered, waving at the other. Killua smiled, waving back.
"Long time no see Zushi," Killua greeted. His classmates gave them a strange look, one of them even telling him to stop talking. Killua of course, ignored them.