Chapter 28

"Excuse me, I need to donate my eyes to Chrollo. What I just witnessed was scarring," Killua dramatically stated, shielding his eyes from his English teacher's revealing swimsuit. He walked up to Karasuma and started at Irina, who was in the ocean, in disappointment.

     "H-how long have you been there?!" Irina screamed, covering herself up, but failing miserably.
     "About the same time, you walked onto the beach," Killua answered.
     "Anyway, everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun," Killua pointed out.
     "Then why don't you join them?" Karasuma asked.

     "I don't feel like it," Killua said, crouching down to the sand.
     "I mean, I tried the sky gliding thing, but I immediately fell into the ocean five minutes in..," Killua mumbled. Irina crackled and walked up to the two males.
     "You know you don't have forever right? You should enjoy your youth while it lasts!" Irina stated.

     "Irina is right. We don't know if we'll be able to kill our target in time. This might be the last year for all of us. You should help the others with their assassination," Karasuma added. Starring at the sand, Killua's bangs covered his eyes.
     "That's not what I meant," Irina corrected.
     "Who cares," Killua mumbled, eyes growing dark. The teachers looked at Killua worriedly.

     "Why should I bother wasting my time trying to kill him, huh? We're all going to die anyway. I don't even know what I want to do with my life. My whole life, I was raised to be an... Nevermind." Killua muttered, eyes growing frustrated and upset. Killua stood up and began walking away.

     "Killua..," Irina called for the boy but Killua continued to walk away.
     "I don't get that boy at all. He's differently hiding something," Irina pouted, turning her attention to Karasuma. Her collage stared at Killua as he went farther away. When he was out of sight, he turned to face Irina.
     "You don't think he's an ex-assassin, do you?" Karasuma asked Irina. The woman was caught off guard and almost lost her balance.
     "WHAT?!" Irina screeched.

___________________________

     "Oh my God, he's such an idiot!" Killua yelled. Gon nodded his head, watching his devastated teacher. You see, Koro-sensei got a seriously bad tan. You can't even see which way he's facing anymore. After hearing the student's complaints, he had accidentally molted, which he can only do once a month. It was one of his best trump cards and here he was, wasting it.

     "How could he? Especially with the assassination coming up," Killua inaudibly mumbled. Killua was quite upset. He had to help his classmates with the assassination. All because he forgot to destroy Koro-sensei's tentacle ahead of time. Although Killua became alright with it because Gon was happy he was helping them.

     "Look he's still eating! That isn't good, he'll get seasick again! I should get Koro-sensei medicine," Gon pointed out. His classmates quickly stopped Gon in his tracks, not wanting the assassination to downhill. Killua laughed when Gon got a stern talking to from his classmates, only to be scolded as well about his carefree attitude around the being that may or may not destroy the world. Killua, Zushi, and Gon all went to another room after that.

     "I hate killing," Killua confessed to Gon and Zushi. The two boys didn't react, just continued what they were doing while sitting on the floor. Killua let out a sigh. Zushi continued to scroll through his phone and Gon pretended he was fishing. Killua sighed once again, this time louder. Gon perked up when he realized his friend wanted attention.

     "What's wrong Killua?" Gon asked, turning his head to face the paler.
     "Sigh, it's nothing," Killua mumbled. Gon blinked at Killua for a bit before turning away with a smile.
     "Okay then!" Gon chirped, returning to his imaginary fishing. Killua's eye twitched with annoyance.
     "Idiot! Can't you see I'm upset?!" Killua shouted at Gon.