Chapter 22

"Well, in a way, E Class is similar to the average classes, but there is one thing that makes it far more different," Karasuma explained.
     "What is it?" Zushi asked. He curiously observed the teacher, seeing him hesitate.
     "Well, don't get too shocked but, here the students' mission..." Karasuma paused, still uncertain if he should tell the boy. Koro-sensei suddenly got up from his chair, standing directly in front of Zushi.

   "IS TO KILL THE TEACHER." Koro-sensei menacingly said, a dark grin on his face and skin turning yellow. Koro-sensei even let out a crackle for extra effect. Zushi blinked a couple of times, as he processed what was said. Zushi's face turns into horror at the realization.
     "WHAT! I would never kill anyone, even if I was paid ten billion yen! Only people like the Zol-, " Zushi was now in a chokehold on the ground.

     "Shut up!" Killua seethed. Zushi wiggled around before bitting Killua's arm, hoping to be released. Unfortunately, the ex-assassin had a high pain tolerance and tightened the chokehold.
     "Go Zushi go! Go Zushi go!" Gon cheered, watching his friend who was trying to escape.
     "What the hell Gon. You should be cheering for me!" Killua pouted.
     "I'm not going to support your behavior," Gon explained, puffing his cheeks out and crossing his arms.

     "He let go of him!" Irina shouted, running over to Zushi. Killua took one look at Irina and called her Ms. Bitch.
     "EXCUSE ME?! How can you say such a thing to me!" Irina started shouting at Killua at the top of her lungs. She had forgotten about the trapped Zushi.
     "Hey everyone calm down! Killua let go of Zushi!" Karasuma demanded. They all ignored him. Meanwhile, Koro-sensei was observing Killua's perfect chokehold, wondering if he could teach his students that.

     "Guys..?" Gon concerning said, trying to gain the attention of everyone.
     "Hey, guys!" Gon shouted louder. Still no response. Gon puffed his checks out and went over to the window. Looking down he could see Karma sitting there. Karma and Gon look each other in the eyes and nodded. Gone moved to the side facing the group and Karma swiftly stood up, camera in hand.

Click

    Everyone paused midfight, starting at Karma who had a devilish grin, and Gon who looked angry at his right.
     "If you don't want Karma to send this photo to the class group chat and ruin your image, I suggest... YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT ZUSHI! He went limp minutes ago and none of you even noticed!" Gon yelled in frustration. Everyone turned to Zushi who was indeed looking a bit bluish.

     Everyone started panicking and Killua let go of Zushi.
     "Come on, don't make me your killer I'm your friend!" Killua shouted, smacking Zushi's face gently. Koro-sensei was also preoccupied with trying to make Zushi breathe.
     "Send the photo anyway," Gon gently whispered through the glass. Karma smirked and pressed the send button.
     "You can grab some of my limited edition strawberry milk flavors from Killua's house. It's in the green mini-fridge," Gon said. Karma nodded and turned around.
     "Nice doing business with you," Karma said, leaving the area.

     Killua screamed as Koro-sensei put him in the timeout corner. Gon tried holding in his laugh and began to fake cry, pretending that Killua was in jail.
     "Why'd you do it? Why did you turn to a life of crime?! I thought you changed..," Gon dramatically said. Irina clapped her hands impressed by Gon's acting. Zushi woke up confused why Gon was crying. Karasuma explained that he should ignore them, so Zushi did. 'I could've escaped that chokehold if we weren't on the ground,' Zushi thought, disappointed that he couldn't escape.

     "Okay, so basically, I have to try and kill a teacher with a bunch of other students to save the world from a yellow octopus that can go up to speeds of March 20 and can explode the world?" Zushi recapped. Everyone nodded.
      "I-I don't know... It just seems like it can't be done. Especially if Killua isn't participating..," Zushi mumbled the last part out. Killua glared at Zushi, making sure he didn't expose him.