Chapter 9

The next day came by and Zushi was talking to Killua early in the morning. The two boys were eating breakfast together.
"Don't you have to eat at home or something?" Killua asked, engulfing the noodles. Zushi stopped eating, chopsticks hovering over his bowl, and eyebrows knitted.
"It's fine, I told them I was heading to school earlier to get in more study time," Zushi explained, smiling at Killua. The white-haired boy raised his brow in curiosity but turned his focus on his noodles. Zushi stared at the wood covering the entrance of the cave, wondering about many things.

"Killua," Zushi began, still facing forward. The other boy let out a hum, signaling that he was listening.
"Did anyone notice my disappearance?" Zushi asked, turning his head to the other. Killua paused his eating, thinking over the question.
"I honestly don't know. Wing hasn't contacted me in a while and Bisky is very busy at the moment," Killua explained, fiddling with the chopsticks in his hands. Zushi frowned, placing the bowl down. Zushi placed his chin on his legs, lost in his thoughts. Killua's lips fell, he placed the almost empty bowl down and shuffled closer to Zushi.

"Hey, I'm sure they're worried and trying to find you. Heck, for all I know, they could've tried to contact me a thousand times, and I just never received the messages. I'll find a way to get you home if that's what you want," Killua justified, placing his hand on Zushi's shoulder. Zushi looked at Killua, smiling softly before standing up.
"Well, let's get going, school is about to start soon," Zushi explained, grabbing his bowl, and walking to the entrance of the cave. Killua stood up but froze at a thought.

"Aren't you a little too young to be in junior high school?" Killua asked, looking at Zushi.
"Ah, you see, I'm a very fast learner and I just happened to skip two grades!" Zushi rushed out.
"Anyway, I got to go, bye!" Zushi waved, rushing out of the cave. Killua stared at where Zushi used to be, wondering what was going on with his friend. 'It's probably nothing,' Killua thought, exiting the cave. He already had his school uniform on, so he just walked away.

____________________________

A day of studying has passed and Koro-sensei finally snaps on the second. Everyone was forced to stand outside in front of the school building, waiting for Koro-sensei to speak. 'He's really mad this time,' Killua thought, not really understanding the teacher's anger. He went on about a system, which Killua didn't care about at all.

Killua enjoyed studying time, mainly because he was learning two new languages and it was funny to see the clones. Also, individual attention was nice.
"Mrs. Jelavić, I'd like your opinion as a professional assassin," Koro-sensei said out loud, leaning on a table. Killua wanted to burst out laughing, 'Professional?! As if, she is anything but that! In all seriousness, she's okay.'

"Alright what do you wanna know?" Irina asked.
"Let's say you've been given an assignment, do you only have one plan going into it?" Koro-sensei asked. 'What kind of assassin does that?' Killua thought, placing his hands on the back of his head.
"Course not, if my profession has taught me anything, it's that Plan A almost never comes off as you expect. There are too many variables. A good assassin knows how to make a backup plan for everything," She explained. Killua agreed to that statement, remembering the many times he required a quick backup plan. Koro-sensei began to ask Karasuma a question, but Killua toned them out. He felt very tired and bored.

'Where is this conversation going? I already know all this stuff! Ugh, I'm so bored!' Killua internally screamed, but his physical pasture remained calm. Killua looked around at the students, they were all busy paying attention to what the teachers were saying. 'They're no fun,' Killua thought before remembering about Karma. 'Except strawberry boy.'

Killua felt wind swirl around and heard students scream. The boy looked up to see his teacher spinning like crazy. 'WHAT THE HELL!' The white-haired boy was losing his balance because he wasn't paying attention. Leaning forward, Killua managed to stay standing. Koro-sensei's speeds picked up by a huge amount and soon enough a tornado formed.

"Those who can't wield a second blade, aren't qualified to be assassins!" Koro-sensei shouted. 'I don't know why, but I kinda wanna hop into that tornado,' Killua thought, as he tried to keep his shirt down. 'I should've tucked my shirt in!' A few moments pass and the tornado ceased. Rays of light poured from the sky and the area was clear again.

"There, our school field needed a good level, not to mention a few weeds cleared," Koro-sensei explained. The student's mouths dropped at the sight in front of them. 'Holy shit! THAT'S SO COOL!' Killua thought, his eyes were wide in astonishment. Although, he was still startled by the speed of his teacher. Koro-sensei was clearly much faster than him.

"I am a superior life form capable of destroying the earth. As you can see, flattering out this little corner of it was a cinch," Koro-sensei said, startling some of the students. The teacher continued to talk, getting a question from Nagisa and answering it.

Koro-sensei wanted the entire class to be placed in the top fifty, making the students scream in surprise. Killua didn't get it but figured it was a difficult thing to do based on their looks. What Killua didn't know, was that he was about to experience Hell in an entirely different form and nothing he has ever experienced before.

____________________________

Killua was laying on his desk, he felt his entire life-form sucked right out of him. The class had finished their tests and had gotten their grades back. 'Damn, I failed English and barely passed Japanese!' Killua internally screamed, messing with his hair. In the other subjects, he did alright, enough to be second last.

'Karma is so lucky,' Killua thought, looking up at the redhead and all the students surrounding him. 'I wonder what Zushi got?' Killua thought as he began to laugh with the students. They were quite shocked he joined in, but they didn't mind. Koro-sensei was squirming around, talking about how no one was fleeing and they would get revenge.

____________________________

Zushi was sitting in his classroom, looking down at his papers. 'Thank goodness, I ranked tenth,' Zushi thought. He lived another day in the insanely smart class of A-Class. Though the months he's been living here, his Foster parents were working him to the bone and required him to learn everything. The boy stood up, walking out of the class with his other classmates. The day had ended and Zushi was anxious about heading home.

'Is tenth place even good? Will they accept my grade?' Zushi thought, anxiously rubbing the top of his head. Instead of heading home, the boy went to visit Killua's cave. 'I wonder what Killua got?' Zushi thought. When he exited the school building, he looked around carefully, making sure no one saw him sneaking into the woods.

The boy ran through the forest, trying to reach the cave as soon as possible. Once he arrived, he slumped down, panting tiredly. The boy sat there for a while, waiting for his friend to return. A few minutes pass and Killua was jogging down the rocky ground.

"Hey Zushi," He greeted, hands in his pockets. Zushi waved back, smiling at him.
"What did you get on the test?" Killua asked as he began to bring one of the wooden logs down.
"I ranked tenth," Zushi responded, looking down at his papers. Killua's eyes shot open and he did a one-eighty.
"SERIOUSLY?!" Killua screamed, throwing his papers at a tree.
"Damn, I'm at a totally lower score than Zushi! THIS CAN'T BE!" Killua whined. His remaining pride was killed at the moment and he fell to his arms and knees. Zushi let out a little laugh, kinda insulted by the fact he still thinks he needs to be above him.

"Anyway, what did you get Killua? Maybe I can help?" Zushi asked. Killua raises his head slowly looking at his friend.
"Idiot, I don't need any help! Although, if you beg maybe I'll reconsider it. Also, I ranked 150," Killua mumbled the last part out.
"That low?!" Zushi cried out. Killua nervously nodded his head and Zushi grabbed Killua's arm and dragged him inside.
"Alright time to study! I will not allow my friend to reach that level of failure!" Zushi explained.

_____
  1452

Hello, if you don't remember or didn't already know, I'll be updating on Wednesdays from now on. Hope you enjoy and goodbye!