76 | her lips have a shadow

Start from the beginning

Music is no longer music but it becomes my accelerated heartbeat pounding against my chest, the lights are pointing only at her, I feel our breaths synchronize. She smiles at me and looks away.
And then, everything goes back to the way it was before.

I want her.

The music changes and becomes more sensual and slower, she smiles, closes her eyes and raises her face, with her hands she runs through her body up till her hair and then lets herself go with the flow.

The dress she wears shows off her perfect legs. If you didn't understand, I'm obsessed with her legs. The heels unleash her shapely and soft figure, her hips sway to the rhythm of the music and she does it in such a sensual way that it forces me to look away from her, I risk getting hard if I keep staring at her like that.

A woman's movements can be lethal to a man. Movements are what catch a man's attention. And Chaerin has so many, all of them are a soft spot for me.

She has a habit of grabbing her hair with one hand, rolling it around her hand and putting it on one shoulder. Sometimes she bites her lower lip when she is shy she pinches her earlobe, when she is concentrated she wrinkles her forehead tilting it slightly.

Not to mention when she wants you, that look I don't think I'll ever forget and I hope to see it again sooner or later.

《Jimin, I'm going to get my woman, you should do the same.》

Marcus winks at me and walks away to fetch Jisoo, the two go off to dance with each other and Chaerin is left alone.

I am still, I cannot move. Why am I so nervous? Move Jimin. My feet don't listen to me. But something clicks in me when I see another guy approach her, asking her to dance. Nope, not today.

I walk up to her and grab her wrist to get her attention.

《Do you want to dance?》 Chaerin looks at me surprised and also a little annoyed.

《Well, actually I was going to dance with this guy ...》

I glare at him and he understands that we are in my territory.

《He's gone.》Now she should accept.

《You kinda sent him away.》She laughs.

《These are superfluous details.》
I hold out my hand and she agrees to dance.

They played another slow and sensual song. I don't know if that's best for me.

《May I?》I ask her before placing my hands on her hips. She nods, but first I take her hands and put them around my neck.

《While you were dancing, you looked so happy.》

《I was.》

《You were?》

《I am, even now I am happy.》

《About what?》

《You really want me to say it out loud, don't you?》she says smiling.

I nod triumphantly like a child.

《I'm happy to dance with you, Jimin.》

I stare at her without knowing what to answer, my heart jumped out of my chest and started to dance. Is it possible?

《Jimin ... are you blushing?》

She comes dangerously close to my face to see better. I snap my head back in embarrassment, making her giggle.

《An embarrassed Jimin, how cute.》

She looks at me with her head tilted, smiling in that way that kills me.

I want to kiss her.

《I'm not embarrassed.》

《You're red, don't lie.》she pinches my cheek.

《I'm not lying, I never get embarrassed.》

《Yes, yes.》

《Do I have to show you what I'm capable of?》

She's sceptical and raises an eyebrow.

I squeeze her hips with my hands, her back stiffens and I pull her to me, our bodies are attached. Her eyes are wide open. I bring my lips to hers, smile but proceed to kiss her cheek.

She throws out the air she was holding until now.

《Don't challenge me.》 I hear her say, in a whisper.

She swallows. But then she smiles and looks between us.

Her hands brush my shirt collar, adjusting it, even though it doesn't really need to be fixed.

She slides her fingers over my buttons, up and down, until she stops at my first button, she unbuttons it and approaches with her lips towards my exposed skin. With her heels, she gets there without too many problems. Even if she is short.

Traces my skin with her lips, starting with the slightly exposed chest. But I realize that her lips aren't actually touching me. She is just passing over it, without contact.

It seems to me that I feel my skin burn under her passage, even if it's just a shadow. Her lips have a shadow, I can feel.

She comes on my neck, right where my sensitive spot is.

Leaves me a simple kiss. Her lips rest slowly, I close my eyes and then reopen them when she suddenly detaches from me. I stop her before she can go further and before I lose control and do things I shouldn't be doing now.

《Sorry, Jimin I-I shouldn't have to.》

Her hand slides over my chest and then detaches completely.

《Huh?》

She wrinkles her brows, she looks hurt?

《Um, I'm going to the bathroom for a moment.》

《Chaerin wait!》

She doesn't listen to me and runs away like lightning. Disappearing among the people.