ELEVEN

'Little more alive after few sips of wine'

Taehyung has never felt this rush in his veins, touching her felt like touching something electric, pleasing, they were in the darkness near the garden area, the place filled as a garden, kissing her open with no shame. His cheeks were hurting with the smiles, she looked down, feeling her cheeks burn. She couldn't stop herself when it came to him, sure it sounded bizzare to her when she heard people kiss on the first date but she could never pass the option of kissing him.

Sitting on their seats she could see everything, it was awfully romantic, a place full of roses probably eating here must sound heaven. He was staring at her now not really shy about his stares getting bold. He didn't want her to be a secret so that he could hide forever, no matter if it had the group's involvement there were disagreements, lies and everything vile just because they were chasing their dreams and people loved them.

He was sick with the lies of his friends now he doesn't know if they really were his friends.

'Let's order you haven't eaten anything' he stated as he raised his hand for the waiter to accept their orders. Ordering some cheesy chicken spaghetti and as his soulmate insisted some cold water bottles, cake for dessert because he urged saying it's a good day and corn cheese since she was a little skeptic about corn and cheese but said yes anyway. Last minute, before the waiter took off she said fruit salad who noted it down furiously before leaving them alone.

'Why fruit salad?' He emphasized his words strongly on fruit salad.

'I felt a little bad for my body for not having fruits so yes' she hummed looking at him with those love struck eyes which Taehyung thought it would be impossible to ignore. She looks at him as if he gave her world by being with her, every girl he met in his life always demanded for things on the first date while she went along with the way he ordered.

'You still need to tell me everything, last night you slept and I am clueless about everything. Let's say your basics?' She encouraged him wanting to know more about him.

'My name is Kim Taehyung, I was born on 30th December in the year 95 and I am from Daegu. I am getting a bachelor's in fashion and apparel designing and in 3 months I'll have my degree' he narrated her his possible life, he wanted to go in depth with the look on her face she is trying to remember everything he is telling her.

'What about you living with the band? I wanted to ask you this because there is no beating around the bush. My mind is still confused about them' she looks down with her straightforward mind she wanted to curse at herself.

'I'm not surprised you didn't ask sooner but Jimin and I both were high-school best friends and still are, so we both gave auditions for the company and got selected. I even started training with them but I didn't make it to the final round hence got eliminated and Seokjin was our friend so when we all got good at our respective fields all of us decided to buy a house and live in together' he talked trying not to give out too much details to overwhelm her. She looked really puzzled that her mind was out of this world.