SIX

'They went separate ways

'They went separate ways. That doesn't mean their paths won't cross again'

'Do you want me?' a voice moaned in his ear when he opened his eyes, he could see a body of someone. He tried to lower his gaze and try not to look but he forgot the woman was laying beside him silk sheets draping over her torso. He could feel their legs getting entangled, her breaths were mingled with his and his arm was over her waist. His member had sprung as the desire seeps through him making it painful for him to wait. Every inch of her body was touching him he would still imagine her and pull her closer than she already is pressed tight to him.

Her one touch his body begged him more, the way she fit perfectly for him. Touching her face with his hands she lets out a tiny moan, she keeps getting needier for more touches. He gets super aware of his surroundings as he stops his hands trailing over her body in a torturous manner. Her body was small when it was compared to him, his mind went on the thoughts of how to break her in the most neediest way possible. Her throat would scream his name and never get tired and her legs get the punishment of not walking because of the tempting looks. Her touches were relaxing slowly, making him go crazy wanting to toy her and make her shake with pleasure.

Suddenly with one swift movement she was on top of him, sitting exactly above his weeping member, his body almost responded by grinding against the warmth of her body. The silk sheet was gone; she was bare stripped in front of his eyes. His eyes couldn't stop watching her, mind thinking of the ways to make her scream his name. The buds she had on the bosom were now aware of the cold in the room as they peaked and he wanted to take them on mouth please her which were the same color of her lips but a little lighter.

Holding her hands with his one hand he put her down bed beneath him, her hands now attached to the headboard. He touched her body gently brushing the skin, taking a tour to the valleys of her body. Her back was arched and the peaks were touching his body as his body sent him a signal telling him to give up and give in to his desires. 'Don't start what you can't continue, kitten'

His eyes shot open for the new day, as the day for SeokJin had begun, he was already exhausted as soon as he opened his eyes. He had to prepare breakfast for his roommates and think of something they would eat, strangely it seemed more like a chore to him than happiness. He knew happiness was a chore too, pretending like the chaos is not what you are but a masterpiece. How he keeps failing to realize that chaos is art, world's most beautiful masterpieces were made when people had lost sanity and their prayers hit their minds. Praying a deity would hear his plea and fill the empty hole in his chest with the blooms of flowers so that he could grow them and love their roots of the person who sowed them with affection.