TWENTY-SIX

'Warning :The chapter is extremely long'

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

'But right now, this is peace'

ੈ✩‧₊˚

The days now turned cold, chiller than she anticipated, maybe sitting on the dining table filled with food, not that she was complaining. On the table there was Gratin Dauphinois, beef steak, steamed broccoli salad and souffle. Everything reminding her of home yet the taste uncomparable to her home, the taste reminding her of her grandmothers food and a new taste of something different which she hated in a way of her getting used to it.

Finishing the dessert is a little harder when a cat is literally rubbing herself on her legs, slowly climbing up to her thighs, the kitten had sniffed the meat on the table, carefully letting her nose near the beef. The kitten moved away from the food to which Y/N extremely proud of her ongoing training of the cat. The kitty had more desires than she could imagine. The kitten these days always near Yoongi which was a given to everyone in the house and the kitten these days loved climbing on people and licking her soulmate Taehyung on his cheeks.

A shy blush on his cheeks carefully spreading towards his ears, he huffed looking down his food where the kitten climbed on his shoulders it is that the actions of Y/N putting kitten on the shoulder had gotten her used to being there that she climbed every person's shoulder mostly Jin, his shoulders wide enough to make the kitty fall asleep.

A soft hand encasing her fingers, she looked at Jin her soulmate who now looked drunk with the Cabernet wine, or she could say he was a little tipsy, teary eyes, bread smile as she refers and loving look. A soft touch of her lips on his a quick peck she could say as she dug into her food without a next thought as their gazes connected the next second.

Jin could feel his heart beating wild in his chest, or maybe afraid it would come out of his body, unsure of what to expect. All he could feel was her lips on him, soft and warm as her fingers clutching the cutlery tightly as their lips moved against each other with a loud noise of something falling. Y/N pulled away before anything could happen.

Taehyung felt a lot of emotions in front of him and mostly his soulmate enjoying the kiss but he did felt left out of everything, with a tiny huff from her mouth before she could dig in, pulling her neck towards him as his hand touched her now warm ear, cupping her cheeks with his hand, drawing her closer as his lips now claiming her mouth tentatively at the start hint of pressure adding to her lips, gentle graze of the teeth, subtle bite of her lips. Feeling like electricity zipped to her mind getting awake, her mind now focusing on her arousal, the wrong time yet with his scent of lavender increasing her lips caught up in the moment to breathe. Everything was fading time, yet her heart still staying with him till he pulled away.