TWENTY TWO

'You were loving me and I still tasted heartache and war'

§

 Jungkook's night sleepless with one face bearing in the mind, all he wanted to do as get rid of homesickness of his soul, everything felt weak in front of him his heart crumbling with darkness and mind filled with fear. The dreams making him see the holy light for the rest of sleep. He was awake his consciousness was awake but all he dreamt of her dips and valleys of her body. She was awake in his dreams full of lust and sins. A night filled with heavy and moans desperation filled with love and oh so damn sticky bodies.

He did was bury his face in her neck, while her body keeps squirming and moving with veins filled with desire for the soul. The doors of his heart now begging to open and let her in with mercy and love. Her body making him go crazy filled with need, his primal instincts giving him a hard time where all he wanted to do was sleep and never wakeup but the dreams of her giving him taste of the forbidden fruit. Every dream of his had her, it may be his desires or having a family or living a healthy life filled with peace. 

He woke up in a different room where he usually took many girls to the same place, strangely all he wanted to do was get her out of that place, it was filthy filled with sins of his life. The place where he usually seeeked the pleasure of his body and destroyed his soul. Her laying amidst of all the satin sheets with black lace covering her body with the scent of jasmine and roses, the rose scent being the dominant on his mind something that intensified in his mind where she was beside him.

Reaching out his hand to her rosy cheeks while just pretending to be innocent his mind else where as she let out a bigger gasp, there was something tragic about her voice, filled with madness and desperation of freedom as if he was the key to her freedom. He was so lonesome yet his body reacted with a shiver looking down as he was inside her, he was numb to the pleasure with the amount of suppressants he consumed. Moving because of the instinct he started rolling his hips as the voice began as slight whimpers as the speed increased he started feeling it all, the walls around his soul breaking and crumbling feeling the pleasure and the high with emotions involving the slight touches of skin, inside voices and moving bodies in rhythm of pleasure. His walls falling back down of his mind, it was so pleasuring touching her skin, exhilarating his soul. The scent usually his days passed as locked in haze of messy grey clouds.

The pleasure increased as her voice now resonated with his soul. Now that his pleasure kept peeking up as his mind now focused on her touching her, begging her soul with his kisses, he didn't care if it pained him all he wanted was to make her feel high of the pleasure touching her bundle of nerves with an amazing speed her voice now screaming and begging for release already sliding inside out of her, covering his skin with her juices pumping himself. His groans now filled with her moans, now his face near her neck as he nipped it with marks full of marks, every inch of her skin filled with his marks alone, as she started to clench more around him, he increased his speed to make her feel as soon as her back arched to feel herself more he bit her delicious soft skin, with his teeth biting and nipping.