NINETEEN

'The curves of your lips rewrite history'

˜.•°*"˜

'Aw, my little kitten missed me?' Mia enjoyed being with her friend the only time she let go of her worries from her mind, this time it's her and her savior.

'Yes, I did. I realized I am living life outside the world, that has me shaken up, I miss my busy life where I actually did something worth' Y/N let out her mind for the free run since there is no one near them. Letting out a sigh as she hoped her friend would put her down, Mia had different ideas holding her friend tightly as she dashed towards the living room. To her utter surprise she saw men with a woman laying on Hoseok probably trying to eat his mind.

Y/N giving up on life with the speed, finally Mia letting her down where her feet touched precious ground, never has she been happier to stand on the ground.

Releasing a loud sigh as she turned around to check about the things she might need but a big hand stopped her tracks.

Mia didn't like the way her friend was leaving her in the room full of people, interlacing their fingers together as Y/N walked towards the dining table. She didn't need more people in her business.

Mia put out the Tupperware seeming like a great deal where she saw her friend's eyes turn to galaxies, indeed her choice was beautiful, they had beautiful floral patterns, and she did put up a big fight with an Ajumma. Not a big deal, calling her racial slur and getting away with the last Tupperware is something she might not forgive herself for, jumping on the lady where she stole the Tupperware saying 'I saw this first!' and 'That's mine!' and worked as the lady got off her.

To her utter surprise the woman backed down as there were many people who were at the sale, the biggest sale in the first quarter of the year. She could never miss the sale; to say Ji-Hyun's wallet is now empty serves him for being a fool with her and letting her be alone.

She and Y/N are the same when it comes to people; pride blinding their eyes when it comes to them, being alone is not a choice but abandoning people of their emotions. You always keep filling their lives with emotions and happiness but they could never love themselves. Finding yourself is such a big word to Mia it's been years she even felt herself, the memories in which she's herself are faded with blur and hazy grey's.

Everything turned into gold as Jin prepared but today he was oddly frustrated with the amount of food he is preparing at this rate they will eat him alive with the food they eat. Reminding his mind not to add pork or kiwi's anywhere near the food. He couldn't bear the thought of Y/N in pain, he best refrained himself from these foods, trying Middle Eastern cooking along with South Asian food who didn't put meat like pork in their food, although food still eaten in minorities. He wanted to feed his soulmate with some bread. He baked a baguette last night while everyone was asleep. The best thing was that he didn't want his little food thief to steal the whole thing.