TWENTY-FIVE

'It's written in the stars'

As the days got colder the nights became warmer for Namjoon, his desire and his mind both on the different directions of life all he wanted was for his soul to stop playing the games on him. His attitude had changed even he couldn't predict himself, at one point it's just loathe in his veins the other second his skin pricking with sweat in the sleep, all night twitching and turning around just to find his release.

Usually in the same balcony he reads in this time with a gloomy atmosphere, chilly making his skin warm yet her look while being in top of him. He would definitely let her top him, more probably get her crazy with need and never give her the time to compose her body to the climax. All his needs vanished in the need to satisfy her, funny games, subtle touches on the skin, rough moans.

This time it was similar yet it was in his own room, the place where he spent days looking for inspiration to make his art, yet all he sees is her.

Maybe driven to the point of insanity is his desire yet, every night the same position the same gentle voice moaning out his name calling him. He would sin and he might become a sin to her. The same hoodie with no shorts underneath yet the skin felt warmer this night, her whiny noises getting him riled up as he opened his eyes to the same grey room, there was tiny light at the end of the room enough for him to see the hand draped across his abdomen, touching and pacing her fingers around him.

She wasn't going easy on him, she is taking her own time, like he was drugged under her, his body paralyzed, rigid hard under her. He was so afraid he might hurt her, careful if he did break her he might not see the next day in his life. Her fingers reaching his face caressing his eye lids, her touch making him calm, rational as if the feel of having an eternity in his arms, he would spend all his night sleepless if it did happen in real life. His cheeks now warm under her fingers as they traveled to his lips, soft, plumpy and now they turned red.

With an instinct his mouth latched on to her as his hand traveled back to her waist another to her face, cupping her warm cheeks, he felt a very little on his soul, there was satisfaction laced on his mind, biting those cherry lips. His mind turning blank as he seized the moment to kiss her as his hand never stopped the travel to her back, rubbing, caressing her till a low moan was heard.

Her fingertips touching every muscle of her upper body, his mind thanking god which he didn't really believe but he was actually happy that he went to the gym to tear his muscles down for her to touch him. With her lips travelling down to his neck, slow kisses felt on his skin, warm petals on his neck making him let shiver out of his spine. Warmth filled with love, something he doesn't expect after his actions soon as her hips started grinding him. A torturous experience as she touched him a lot fainter than he imagined but he was oh so sensitive, he wanted to touch her with her lips continuously latching her on his neck, nipping, kissing and sucking on him.