FIVE

'No storm can last forever'

The day had gone great, a little drizzle here and there, making the weather more playful, a hint of petrichor everywhere, the music in the car was making the world spin, making great stories, their heart was on their sleeves. The girls now had enjoyed most of their time together seemingly making up of the feeling of being together with some champagne. The frozen heart of Y/N was melting into little colors of happiness, she wasn't empty anymore, the feeling of being full was untamed still. They were writing stories on the path they drove, the walls they saw, the hope they had it all, felt good for them to be unbroken.

Chasing the clouds on a rainy day, drinking champagne on the way no one was drunk yet. Hurrying to their home, Y/N was waiting in the car, to get out of the car and leave for her room. There was nothing more she wanted: a warm coffee and some croissants with strawberry jam. The day treated them good. Incredible things were happening for her. It was not the worst day yet, she was thinking positively. Supposedly, she was expected home.

Entering the house was a hassle, Mia had grabbed another champagne and some food just so they could eat. They were being young and reckless, getting drunk during the day, running near Eiffel screaming breaking some laws, Y/N had never done those, finally she was turning twenty two. There is a new freedom, being finally ready for a soulmate. She was making new stories without a soulmate so she has some stuff to say, letting out snort she enters her home.

Kicking out those tight black boots, she tried to wear those slippers, the weather was getting cold, switching on the heater beside the shelf, warmth surrounding the room. Checking out her pantry for some leftover food, she finds a potato lonely, sitting inside the refrigerator waiting to be eaten. The thirst has finally started to kick in her mind, the pain was still there, grabbing another water bottle. The opening was quite difficult for her.

Trying to open the purified water for the nth time, she decides to give up and goes for the soju bottle beside some bottles, one quick swirl it was open. Chugging the bottle as an elixir of life. The door beeps alerting her someone was in the house. Keeping the soju bottle beside her. she tries to take a peek there was no one.

Mind was running miles of thoughts per second to see it was her mom, shaking her head she decided to take another chug of the sweet liquid, 'Aish! I raised you to see this' a loud voice resonates the kitchen. Making her choke on the slight acidic liquid.

Her breaths were laboured, her voice was completely gone, there were tears forcing out of her eyes, looking at her mother there was no sympathy for her child. It was blind rage, wondering if something was wrong. The girl decided to take a look beside thinking of something making her mom angry. 'Soju? You're drinking all of my soju?' the loud voice in the kitchen her mom comes rushing starts hitting her on the back.