Part 32

" how many months I'm I?" I asked "you are about 2 months in" he sad "would you like some pictures of it?" He asked "yes please" I answered he nodded and gave me some paper towels I wiped my stomach and " I will be right back" he left and I sat up and pulled my shirt down "I'm fucken pregnant with my Ex's baby.." I mumbled to my self the doctor came back in and he gave me a small envelope " thank you"

I said getting off " oh and doctor if anyone comes asking on why I was here you tell them I had the flu or something like that no one must know that I'm pregnant I'm I clear?" I looked at him " I know things about you and your family so thank you for your service I will call you for my next appointment" I walked out

I went put the envelope in my pocket and walked to where Salvador was waiting for me he stood up when he saw me "what happened?" He asked " I will tell you in the car" I said and he nodded and help me to the car once we got in and pulled the envelope and gave it to him " whats this?" He asked "just open it" I chuckled rubbing my hands threw my hair.

He opened the envelope and was confused for a second before he realized what it was " No fucken way!" He smiled "I'm going to be an uncle?!" He said excitedly " yup" I smiled he pulled me into a hug " mom would be so happy that you are giving her a grandson or a granddaughter" he said quietly I hugged him back " I'm sure she's probably somewhere watching with Miguel" I smiled

" can we tell the other when we get home?" He asked " yes we can tell them" I said pulling away he nodded and he looked at the pictures again. ( Also I don't know if I said anything about Rosario but she lost her baby!) he put the pictures away and gave me the envelope " are you gonna tell Oscar?" He asked me and he drove out of the clinic I shook my head " No, if I do he's gonna make me move back to freeRidge and i don't wanna move back there" I said crossing my arms "okay" he nodded

When we got home I put the envelope in my back pocket and Salvador helped inside and walk downstairs " FAMILIA?!" Salvador yelled when I tell you everyone walked in from different places in the house " Whats wrong" Tia asked " are you alright?" Vicenta asked me I nodded at her smiling " I think it's better to show then to tell" I smiled up at Salvador and he nodded I pulled out the envelope and took out the pictures and showed them " HAHAH!" Erick smiled and came over to me and pulled me into a hug.

" Another baby?" Daniel's mom said from from behind everyone " Yes, Doña Victoria" I smiled " well congratulations hermanita" Vicenta pulled me into a hug after Erick pulled away " that you carnala" i hugged back i looked over at my Tia Josefina " se va a quedar ahí parado me va a dar un abrazo" i smiled at her " oh mija" she smiled and walked over to me and hugged me tightly "you will be a great mom just like your mom" he said into my ear quietly.
"Thank you Tía" i said

After everyone else told me Congrats and gave me a hug everyone went on to going there own thing Erick had to go back to the mayor's office Daniel went to go visit Diego's mom she got put into jail cause she used a video that Aída told her not to use. I went into the kitchen to fix me something up to eat cause I was hungry I opened the fridge and looked around in it "ugh there's nothing good in here" I whined "sucks doesn't" Rosario chuckled " do you wanna go get tacos?" I asked her " I don't mind but I don't k ow if Chava will let us" she said " Chava don't own me I can go out if I want to come on" I grabbed my phone and wakes out of the kitchen to the stairs that lead to the front of the house.

"Where are you guys going?" Chava was entertaining the house " you know just going out to get tacos" I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the door but Salvador stood infront of it " that's not happening it's to dangerous for you guys to be going out alone" he said "Chava I want tacos tho and I can take care of myself and Challo ( Salvador and Rosario have there own nicknames like Salvador is Chava and Rosario is Challo so if you read someone named Chava or Challo its Salvador and Rosario)

"The answer is no Liz your not going out of this house have you forgotten your pregnant I don't want what happened to Mom and Challo happen to you okay" he said I signed " fine then I will make a list of things I want and you can send someone to get them for me" I said I looked back and saw that Challo had already left back downstairs " I'm going to my room i will come to you with my list" I said and walked away. " She's gonna be the death of my I swear" I heard him say I just laughed before making my list.

•5 tacos de Asada with everything
•agua de Horchata
•4 Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Ice cream :)
• Raspberry Arizona
•some bags of hot Cheetos
• a projector
•lots of different candy
•3 Tortas de asada

"What else should I get" I paced around the room holding my notebook "okay whatever that's it" I said and ripped the page out of the notebook and walked out " Salvador?!" I walked " Miss he just left he told me that I would be getting the things you want" one of the men came up to me I nodded "okay well I made a list of what I wanted when you come back just knock at my room door I'm going to rest" I smiled at him he nodded and left.

I went back to my room and laid down and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

9/4/20