Part 13

~Time skip~

*Oscar pov*
The block was hot again and after what happened with El Indio the Prophets have been around and coming at us. It isn't safe right now or anyone mostly worried about Lizbeth I have been telling her to go with her family but she's so stubborn and won't listen I don't want shit to happen to her I have to get her out of town to her family. But I don't know how imma do that when she won't listen to me.

I might have to go back to my old ways i might have to hurt her . That's the only way it will make her want to leave . " Lupe" I looked sad eyes hyna "whats up spooky?" She came up to me " can u do me a favor can u make fake hickeys on me I'm tryna get my hyna out of town and I think this will be the only was I want her safe and right now it ain't safe for her to be here"

I looked down at her and took another hit of my blunt " sure but she my home girl and I don't wanna see her hurt but this might hurt her feelings and shit..lets go inside my shits in there" she walked into the house and I put out my blunt and followed her inside.

*Liz's Pov*
I was being lazy like always eating and watching movies I didn't feel like going out today. There was a knock at my door I got up and looked through my window and saw the kids but Cesar wasn't with them I open the door "hey bebes.. come in" I gave them each a hug .

"What's up!" I sat back down and they all sat around me "um we have to tell you something we don't know if you know but um.." " Oscar cheated on you!" Jamal blurted it out "what? No he wouldn't right?" I looked at them and they all have the same sad look on there faces.

I got up "I swear to god if this puto did!" I left the house with no shoes on and I heard the kids run after to but i stormed up into the Oscars house. I could see them all laughing but once they saw me they all stopped

" Tell me what these kids just told me it ain't true Oscar!" I walked up to him " Ay back up!" He stood up and and got in my face I scoffed and looked at his neck there where hickeys "with what puta did you cheat on me with!?" I pushed him and he grabbed my wrist and pushed me back

I stumbled back "it wasn't with what puta it was with how many putas" he smirked "Hijo de puta!" I was ready to slap that smirk off his face he saw it coming to his face said I don't give a fuck but his eyes said something else but at this point I don't know why to believe.

Cesar grabbed me " Liz just go home there's nothing for you to do here anymore" he looked at me calmly "fine.." I leaned down and whispered into his ear "can you take me stuff to my house please" I asked and I looked back at Oscar he was still looking at me.
" you puto can go to hell"

I took off my proposal ring he had given me a few months ago and through it at him. "Because of people like you is why I don't let people in" I had tears but I wasn't gonna let him see

I stepped into my house and let out a scream and a few tears and I fell to the floor. Monse, Ruby, Jamal all came around me and hugged me "we are so sorry" Ruby looked at me " it's not your fault mijo...you know what that puto doesn't deserve my tears fuck that" I stood up and wiped my tears "but I'm going to go with my family for a while"

"Are you sure it's safer here then with your family" Jamal said I chuckled "I have lived  in that life since I was little I'm safe okay you guys wanna help me pack I'm not packing up everything just a few things" I grabbed a few suitcases "Can I help?" We all looked to the door and Cesar stood there with a big box of my things "sure kid come on"
————-
Hope  was good
3/15/20