Part 10

Y'all I'm so Fucken excitador Season 3 uhhhhh AHAHAHAD 😂😂😂

~ Night time~
Liz's POV
I woke up with a bad pain on my left shoulder went to touch it but a hand grabbed my hand and eyes immediately opened and started to freak out until my eyes met Oscar. I calmed my self down "what happened?" I looked at him " we got shot at, they shot you on your left shoulder and they shot me on my right thigh" "I think you guys should go back to Freeridge it's to dangers here plus you have stuff to do with Los Santos" I slowly sat up and leaned against the pillow.

"No I'm not leaving you here alone if we go back your coming with us and yeah but Sad eyes and Hector are taking care of stuff and if anything happens they will call me" he looked at me " then we should send the kids they have to go back to school this is not a place for them I wanna stay a couple of more days before we go back"

" Okay I'm sure Ruby and Jamal will be happy to leave there scared shit less" he chuckled " Aww where are they??" The door opened "right here! And we are not scared" Ruby looked at Oscar " Yes we are we are terrified" Jamal

"Really Jamal" Ruby rolled his eyes I smiled Monse walked over and sat next to me " How you feeling?" "Pain get shot on your shoulder was as painful as I thought it would be" "thank god your okay though" Jamal came over and pushed Monse off the bed and hugged me he put pressure on my left shoulder and I groaned in pain.

" oops" he looked at Oscar and he was already looking at him with that mean face he gives everyone that makes them shit bricks 🧱 ( THERES A BRICKS EMOJI😳😂 I didn't know that 🌚💀) "I'm sorry!" He ran behind Cesar "stop scaring him would you" I looked at Oscar "it's fine Jamal" " so I'm guessing y'all heard since y'all nosy you guys are gonna go back to Freeridge it's not safe here for you guys and I care to much for you"

I looked at them "what about you guys?" Cesar looked at us " Imma stay here I want to stay with my family a while Oscar won't let me stay here alone but imma have Fernando take you guys I trust him to keep you guys safe" They nodded

"go pack up you guys can leave in the morning" they left and I looked at Oscar and pecked his lips " can you walk?" " yes I can but with crutches" he points at the crutches "come on I want to eat some ice cream" I got off the bed and slowly put on a robe I walked to the door and waited for him .

~ few months later~
We are back in Freeridge where all healed and The Santos are having a little party. Also a month ago Ruby's cousin but not cousin Olivia died and poor kid is heart broken but I get what he's going through so Mario asked Oscar to cheer him up. Also I was mad at Oscar for kicking out Cesar he's a 15 year old and he expected him to kill someone that was fucked up but we have work shit out so now we good but Cesar is staying at my house he just leaves when Oscar comes around.
"Mamas lets go get the kid so we can get this party started!" I heard him walk in " im almost ready hold on!" I yelled from my room

Her outfitI did naturally makeup and grabbed my bag " lets go" I walked passed him "Excuse you, your missing something" he stood still where he's at I looked back at him "what did I miss?" He pointed at his lips "eww no you have cooties" I chuckle...

Her outfit
I did naturally makeup and grabbed my bag " lets go" I walked passed him "Excuse you, your missing something" he stood still where he's at I looked back at him "what did I miss?" He pointed at his lips "eww no you have cooties" I chuckled "Cooties are lice and I don't have Lice cause I don't have hair" he walked towards me "you don't have Hair in your head but you have hair on other places" I laughed and walked out "ayy! Shut up fool" he followed.

"Is there gonna be food at the party?" I asked him "Yes the Boys are starting to make it" "and you trust them do you know how stupid there ass can be you know what I will meet chu there they might just burn the house down" I pecked him lips "bye" I walked away "Umm bye"

When I go to his house there was some girl yelling at the guys with two girls behind her I walked up the yard "hey que está pasando?" I asked looking at them and all of them got up "your the bitch that stole my man!" The girl yelled and Martin pushed me behind him " what are you doing and who she calling a bitch!" I looked at her "I'm calling you a bitch you took my man from me so I'm here to fight puta" he said all bold "Martin move please and hold my shit" I gave him my bag " you wanna fight then let's go bitch but I didn't take your manz when he came to me he was single so I don't know if you where just his little fuck toy or whatever but he's MY MAN! Not your and if your little bitchs jump in all better know who you fucking with!"

She got all up in my face and slapped me when I processed everything I punched her in the face she stumbled back but soon recovered and ran at me and jumped on me we fell on the floor and and we rolled around but I was able to get on top and I kept swinging and didn't stop I saw blood but kept going.

I felt someone pull me off " Damn Girl you almost beat her to death" "let me go! Let me get at that fucken puta!!" I swarmed tryna get back at this bitch but I was being taken inside "Get these bitches off my lawn!" Oscar yelled and I knew he was the one holding me.
He took me to the bathroom and sat me on the sink "you okay?" He asked me looking at my bloody hands and started checking for any other bruises " My face just hurts and my hands but that it....how bad was she?" I looked at him and he chuckled " mami you beat her up pretty bad" he cleaned up my hands and put some stuff on my face.

"Come on lets go outside" he helped me down and we went outside.

———————-———————-———————-———
I feel like I suck at writing sometimes 😂😂 anyways it's 3am and I woke up so why not update this 😂💀
3/3/20