Part 43

We walked into the study room "please explain to me what you just said how is that even possible" Vicenta said putting her hands on her hips Salvador and Eric looked lost "What the hell are you talking about? What is so important what bs did this one tell you" Eric said leaning on the desk. "He told me that El Indio wasn't the leader of the Cartel de Tijuana Julian Romero is hes the son of El Teca and Briseida Montero the two people we killed Salvador.." I said looking at Salvador. "He wants revenge on your family so everything that has happened it was all him. He was the reason your wife can't have kids he did the same thing El Indio did to your mother" Tecolote told Salvador. Salvador got angry at that and he went forward to attack him I got between them "Hey let him explain he can't if he is beaten" I put my hand on his chest.

Salvador took a deep breath and stepped back. And we all looked at Tecolote waiting for him to explain. "At first we didn't know who he really was he was just an business partner with Indio and then we had Kidnapped Tuti and her son" he said "he was mad because we had them in a cage and Indio was threatening to kill her son because he wanted all the power of being the boss. Thats when Romero told Indio who he was and he took over as the leader and made Indio his right hand man but never really trusted him it was always that fat guy that's always with him" he explained "he has this weird obsession with Vicenta if you haven't noticed he wants her but wants to kill the rest of you for killing his parents" He told us and stayed quite with so many things going through my mind. He will do anything to hurt us he already did so much damage we all thought it was El Indio but it was him all along he is the reason my brother Can have heir he's the reason we all got kidnapped that day everything that has been happening to us this entire time it was him and now Vicenta is going to have a baby and that baby will not be able to have a father.

Then it hit me..Sara..my baby isn't safe anymore she's not safe if Romero is still out there he will do anything to hurt us I can't lose my baby she's my everything "Sara.." I mumbled Salvador looked at me "she-she's not safe we ain't safe he will hurt her...he's going to try to hurt her to her us" I started freaking out "no. No he isnt HES not gonna hurt u or her or anyone we will get to him okay" Salvador came over to me and pulled me into a hug "your safe do u understand me" he grabbed my face and made me look up at him I nodded I hugged him back.

~Months later~

We got a lead on where Romero is Vicenta went alone she said she had to do this on her own she wanted to so we let her stupid of us not to go with her but that's how she wanted it. Well now I can update you guys on what happened the last couple of months. Daniel passed away a few days after his sons birthday Cesar and Oscar went back to Freeridge. Sara and I go to visit all the time she met all the homies they all loved her and they take care of her when Oscar or I can't but anyways did I mention that Vicenta is about to pop with her baby Boy and her we let her go like that well my sister is pretty stubborn so she wouldn't take no for an answer.

But here we all are waiting for her to call us and tell us what happened.

~ Little later ~

My phone rang and I ran to grab it with Sarita bouncing on my hip giggling I smiled at her and answered "Hello Sis?!" I said "No time to explain I had the baby in the back of a cop car I'm in the hospital!" She said "You- you what?!!" I was shocked " I had my baby" she said I could see the smile on her face the rest of the family walked into the kitchen "what's with the screaming" Eric spoke "Vicenta had the baby" I told them "what? Where? She is okay where is she" Salvador started asking me a bunch of questions "bro she's in the hospital but we gotta go to her now" I said "I will see u in a bit sis" I smiled and hung up "someone needs to go get her baby bag and her bag that she had packed" I said "I will go get them"  Felipito ran upstairs .

"Okay well let's get going" Salvador said and we all walked out to the cars once Felipito came back and got in we left to the hospital to meet our new addition to the Acero family.

~~~~~~~~~

"Heyyyyy how yalll doin"
😌😂

6/14/21

Word count 877