Chapter 29: Don't Make Me Wait

Start from the beginning

"I like your ambition Andy, I do." I nod and show a little smile. "And it takes guts for someone like you to try your luck with a girl like Vanessa, but let's be realistic; you knew she was out of your league."

He scoffs and gives me a look, not knowing how to respond to what I just said.

"You're fired too."

"Michael!? I haven't done anything! You can't-"

"Enjoy the rest of your night." I smile at them. "I know I am."

I walk off, leaving them both stunned and confused. Morons. That felt good. I should've fired them ages ago.

"Vanessa's POV*

"Ness, have you been sucking Michael's dick?!" Jenny laughs.

"No! Not yet anyway." I smirk. "Why?"

"Your lipstick is smudged." She raises an eyebrow.

"Oh." I smile, thinking of Michael wearing my lipstick. "Come to the bathroom with me."

Jenny follows me and helps me fix my makeup after I've used the toilet. We leave the bathroom and go outside for some fresh air.

"And she's back!" Jack smiles, sucking back the smoke from his cigarette. "Where's the sexy daddy?"

"He's gone."

"Gone? What happened?"

"He's drunk." I laugh softly. "I told him I'd meet him back at his..."

"Well then go girl!" Jack raises his eyebrows. "What are you still doing here? Go get you some dick."

I laugh and roll my eyes.

"You two don't mind if I go now?"

"No!" They both shake their heads. "Make sure you spell your name when you ride that dick though." Jack grins.

I gasp and Jenny squeals as she laughs.

"Damn, Jack!" I giggle.

I like the sound of that.

I say goodbye to them and make my way to Michael's. The taxi drops me off and as I'm walking to the front door I hear loud music playing. Damn, he really is that drunk! I smile and walk inside. I take my heels off and walk through the house, finding Michael sat at the kitchen table with a glass of whiskey held to his lips. His drunk, sexy brown eyes look over at me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey." He grins. "You didn't take as long as I thought."

I smirk and take a bottle of wine from the fridge.

"Did your friends mind you leaving early?"

"No." I shake my head as I pour myself a glass. "Did yours?" I smirk.

"Funny." Michael rolls his eyes, showing a little smile. "Actually, before I left I fired them."

"You did?!" I raise my eyebrows and sit opposite him.

"Yep, and it felt good."

I laugh and shake my head.

"Poor guys..."

He gives me a look.

"They're probably glad." I shrug my shoulders. "I could tell they were scared of you."

"As they should be." Michael nods, with an evil chuckle

"You're a scary boss."

He squints his eyes and shows a sly smile.