Lisa didn't look at him. "They are hard working and they aren't whores."

Jungkook instantly knew what she was talking about. He didn't want her to think about him being with other women. He instantly grab her around his waist. He heard a hitch from her. They made eye contact but there no humorous thing about this. He wanted to make sure she knew how serious he was.

"I will never be with any other women ever again. You will be the only women in my life, the only women I will kiss, the only women I want to see naked, the only women I want to hear moan my name." Jungkook eyes became dark at the thought of Lisa moaning his name out in the middle of the night, but instantly shook the thought out when he realizes that he was trying to be serious. "Do you understand that?"

Lisa silently nods her head.

"Say it Lili..."

"I understand."

Jungkook smiles and took a step back. He took a step and was brought back to his spot with a tug. Lisa was I front of him and wrap her around his neck. She tip toe till her lips met his and kisses him. It was soft and tender. No she immediately plunges her tongue in his mouth. Jungkook groans at taste of her as she tangled her fingers in his silky hair. A second too short she pulls back with a smirk on her and walks away like it was nothing.

Jungkook stood there and watches her walking away on a daze. She looks behind her and gives the confuse man a wink.

"You will be the death of me, you know?" He calls out.

Lisa shook her head. "Well don't tease me and I won't tease you."

Jungkook smirks at Lisa as he takes a slow step towards her. Her eyes widen in suspicion, but in one seconds he rushes towards her. She slightly shriek outs as she runs away from him. But she didn't get two steps in till he picks up like a bride.

"Gotcha Miss Manoban!"

"Yeah Jeon Jungkook put me down now!"

Jungkook shook his head as he leans in to kisses her. In the middle of their kisses, someone clears their throat. Jungkook and Lisa pulls away at the sound and turn to see Jisoo at the front of the back door.

"They are ready." Jisoo tells them.

Jungkook finally puts her down and held her hand. They look at each other before walking into the palace. They were both nervous anxious. They really didn't know what they would say. Lisa and Jungkook were basically asking to break a century worth of law and traditions, they knew it wasn't going to be easy. They just hope.

They wanted to be with each and love each other with no complications. They wanted what was best for both their people. They could have ordered them to open all borders but they knew that wasn't the right way to do it if they wanted the councilmen and people to trust them. They just hope they trusted the Queen and King like they two trust the people.

As Lisa and Jungkook follow Jisoo in the living corridors. Everyone stood when the royal two appeared. Jungkook tried to make eye contact with Jimin but Jimin didn't look Jungkook's way. That alone made Jungkook nervous.

Sehun stood from his chair and gave both Lisa and Jungkook a smile. "I would like you two know, that I explain that none of this was made up or a conspiracy since I was there to get some information. My grandfather also sent a letter to a few councilmen. With that being said, let me explain to you what both parties have decided." Sehun clear his throat before talking again. "Both councilmen from Sphnix and Lamia are thrilled for the Queen Lalisa pregnancy and we want the queen to have a comfortable journey. We understand that as being a ruler is not easy especially with pregnancy. I would like to say I, myself, admire how you are handling all this."