So Arthit came out of the car while Beam greeted him with a sincere smile. Arthit didn't return the smile nor greet him "What kind of boyfriend you are? I am warning you please take care of him well!" Arthit told sternly.

Beam chuckled and nodded his head while Arthit got irritated "Stop smiling!! Do you know what happened today??? He got another panic attack!" Arthit burst out on him. "What?!! Why?! How-.." Beam was cut by Arthit.

"Did you atleast note what he is up to now a days?? Just ask him something is wrong with him for the past 3 days!" Arthit informed him and hopped inside his car to drive away. Beam rushed inside to see kong who is spraying pain killer on his wrist and neck.

"What happened kong?" Beam asked while examining kong wrist. "N-nothing Phi, i mistakely stretched my hand when I close the door... let me take rest Phi" kong told and rushed inside his room ignoring Beam call. Beam got upset because of kong  ignorance.

Next day:

Beam dialed kong father number on his phone.

"Hello uncle"

"Yes Beam, What's the call?"

"Actually yesterday kong was little sick, I want to know how is he now so will you please check on him"

"What? Sick? I don't know that, What happened?"

"Nothing series uncle, little fever only"

"Oh, but he is not here Beam, Actually for the last 3 days he is working on a project with a client in their office"

"Ok uncle then I will call him"

Beam said and cut the call. From yesterday night he feels upset because of kong. Arthit words is also disturbing him. Is kong really sick? What happened for him to get panic? Why is he behaving weird for 3 days? A memory flashed on beam mind.

2 days before;: FLASHBACK

"P'beam if you get a chance to meet P'forth, will you confess everything to him?" Kong asked Beam who smiled bitterly.

"Like I said before Forth  will never see me kong" Beam told kong who shook his head "what if". Beam answered him after a moment of thought "I will not kong, I don't want to him to know anything, All i want to know is he truly happy? Is he really in love with his wife?" Beam told kong who nodded his head.

~~~~~~~~

Beam eyes widen and messaged kong dad, once he got a reply of kong new office address Beam got shocked. Without wasting any time he drives to Forth office. Reaching there he told the receptionist that he wants to see kong.

Since kong was not in his cabin they informed Arthit who came and met tensed Beam. "Tell me Arthit, are you guys working under Forth?" Beam asked quickly. Arthit nodded his head with a furrows.

"Is he the one who responsible for kong panic?" Beam asked little bit cold. "I think so, he is the one who hurted him—-..." Arthit was cut by Beam. "Get me inside Arthit!" Beam ordered Arthit without leaving any argument.

Once he entered inside the office he leaves Arthit side and walked to forth cabin. Arthit walked back to his cabin to check on kong who went outside. "Kong" Arthit called the latter who turned to him.

"Your boyfriend is here" Arthit informed kong who got confused. "He asked about Forth—.." Arthit words cut by kong who stood from his chair abruptly.

Kong realised who came and where the latter must be gone now. He marched to Forth cabin to stop the disaster.

Beam opened the door and saw Forth who is leaning on the desk with  crossed legs while Ming on a chair. Forth eyes met beam, he dropped the file to the floor. Beam walked to Forth his eyes start to tear up, his body screamed for Forth touch while his heart longed for his warmth.