3 - stay the night

" Please, I want you to stay the night. "

info
- fezco x fem reader
- 3rd person
- you're close friends with fez but fez likes you
- tw: drug usage
- slight fluff moment :)
- random music that fits the vibe: foreign car by kelsey lu

You were fucked up. Maybe the fucked up that people first think of at parties. Stumbling down the hallways, drunk and drugged, bottle of whiskey in one hand and the other trailing the walls to find your way around. You tried your best to keep yourself standing despite partying for hours on end.

The party around you started dying down as people were leaving. Even your friends left you behind by accident. Whoopsie.

The combined smell of alcohol, coke, nicotine, puke, and makeup still stung at the air, not really intimidating you like it did before. Led lights were changing colors in its usual sequence and party streamers were still hung up, people standing under them. Still the same atmosphere even when it wasn't packed with people like before.

You somehow yet surely made your way around to the backyard where your good friend, Fez, sat alone, casually dragging a joint and relaxing.

"Hey Fezzieeeee." You dragged out Fez's nickname while trying to bring the almost-empty bottle of whiskey to your mouth, trying too hard to take the last sip.

Fez turned his head towards you, seeing the common site of you being drunk and high at the same time. As your body hit against the back of the couch Fez sat at, you looked down at Fez's face, grinning childishly at him as he looked up at you with a blunt expression that contained amusement yet confusion and concern.

"Thanks for.. everything-" You stammered on your words, trying to keep yourself from falling down. Fez simply shook his head at you, putting his joint down on the coffee table in front of him. "You're fucked, y/n." You slowly chuckled at his words, seeming to process everything around you weirdly.

"I guess so-" Fez cut you off, gently grabbing your wrist and slowly trailing his hand up to your shoulders as he looped around to the back of the couch, standing right beside you. "Alright, you need to relax. You've had enough coke for one night." Fez briskly took the bottle of whiskey from your other hand and quickly put it down to the side of the couch.

"Whaddya meannn?" You pleaded innocently, your eyes softening and your mind being confused, wandering on its own. Fez put his arm around you and grabbed your wrist with his other hand, slowly leading your steps around to the front of the couch. As he sat down, he directed your body to lay down on the couch, your head on his lap and your legs sprawled out on the rest of the couch.

You slightly stirred when you felt Fez's gentle embrace as he played with your hair with one hand and had his other hand on your upper arm, softly stroking it. Fez helped calm you down. "You really went down too hard. Not like other times. You okay?" Fez asked, genuinely concerned. Your eyes started feeling heavy and your words became even more slurred than before. "Yeah yeah-" You lightly yawned, suddenly becoming tired.

Fez stared down at you, quietly chuckling to himself. "Go to sleep, alright? You'll be fine." Fez reassured you, continuing to play with your hair and lightly bringing sensations trailing from your arm to your back to relax you. You softly nodded, your head brushing against Fez's lap. You turned yourself over so you were on your side, facing away from Fez as your eyelids drooped down, completely closing and falling into a drunken slumber.

Fez couldn't help but stare at you, admiring your beauty. A little secret that Fez easily hid from you is that he liked you. He liked everything about you from your embracing presence to your resilient personality. And don't get him started on the way you look and your little reactions to things. When you laughed, giggled, blushed, teased him, got excited when you got your favorite snacks.. he found everything about you attractive. He thought you were an angel from heaven.