how good they are with kids

rue - 3.5/10
even though she has a younger sister, she's used to taking care of more mature kids and has an easier time with them when they're disciplined and responsible. but otherwise, it takes a bit more time for her to take care of younger kids or babies without feeling stressed. just give her sometime and that 3.5 will slowly go up to around a 5-7. she'll definitely treat the kids really sweetly, watch movies and play board games with them, and take them out for ice cream all the time.

jules - 7/10
not surprisingly, her warm personality attracts everyone, especially kids since she has the same energy as a toddler. she'll easily keep up with them and play with them a lot, plus she can also teach them how to do arts and crafts or use jewelry kits. when it comes to babies, she might need some assistance with holding them and changing their diapers but she'll get used to it quickly, having no problem making the baby stop crying and being the person to roll the stroller.

maddy - 8/10
maddy low key has baby fever. she's very chill and gentle, especially towards babies. however, she has no problem running around and playing manhunt outside with a bunch of kids or playing dress-up (especially since she loves doing makeup and will definitely let kids look through her closet with pride). you'd think she may get overwhelmed or need assistance when taking care of kids but she really has it covered and is just a natural at being a chill, patient babysitter.

cassie - 4/10
same with rue, she's a bit awkward with kids at first. she's not the best to start conversations or keep things interesting. she'd rather have the kids make the choices with what they wanna do, but she gets used to them after a while. she feels a lot more comfortable taking care of babies though. for babies, she's definitely at least 6-7/10.

lexi - 10/10
you cannot tell me she's not a kid person. she has the energy of a toddler exactly like jules but is a bit more toned down. she honestly gets along with kids really well and will non-stop spoil them with food and build blanket forts with them. she's also very good with babies.

mckay - 5/10
low key it takes him a lot of time to adjust to kids and needs some assistance at first but he's honestly really sweet and chill with them, also being patient with himself in the process. he especially feels proud when kids wanna play football and will gladly join them. otherwise, he'll just try to beat them in video/board games🤷‍♀️ what really interests him is if young kids are able to play instruments or have a nice singing voice. he just thinks it's really cool and will legit cheer kids on when they play music for him.

nate - 6/10
very similar to chris, he needs some assistance at first but he adjusts a lot quicker. he's very chill and treats them really good and honestly will do whatever the kids want since he doesn't really have a preference with how he likes taking care of kids. he just wants to see them happy🥺

ethan - 7/10
another chill babysitter. very very good with kids and is humorous. likes taking kids on an adventure or somewhere really fun like amusement parks. he may not say it aloud but he's low key an adrenaline junkie and likes that feeling of excitement and thrill, thinking that will interest the kids the most. however with babies, he's very very soft and extremely sweet it's like literally heart melting. he'll just cradle them and sing some songs to them softly to get them to sleep (i'm not even a baby and i want someone to do this to me. bye-🥺🏃‍♂️)

kat - 3/10
similar to cassie, she's very awkward with kids since she's not really around them all that much and doesn't really know how to entertain them or not bore them. she's not a bad caretaker at all but it's just the entertainment aspect that she needs help with. she'll most likely give her phone to them to play games on or will play board games with them. when it comes to babies, she'll need some more assistance with taking care of them but she'll adjust and feel more comfortable with them since they're easy to amuse sometimes. with babies, her rating goes up to 5/10.

fez - 10/10
mans already took care of ashtray so he's used to it duh. he's extremely chill and same with nate will do whatever the kids want. i feel like during days where the weather is off, he can make some bomb ass hot choco. he becomes a big softie with babies and literally likes to hold them all day. like if you ask to hold the baby, he'll give you a slight glare and will be protective over them. i feel like he'd definitely love the feeling of putting a kid on his shoulders (he fr said fuck strollers imma carry this child bcuz i can🤬) or giving piggyback rides.

a/n: i love this preference sm lmao
background image credits: https://pin.it/7nBQl7V