15 - hands off

Rent a house on Mayfair street

info
- cassie x fem reader
- 3rd person
- you're in a relationship with cassie
- gets kinda feisty👀
- but also some fluff
- y/f/n - your friend's name

It was another casual day with the summer's sun peaking through the windows and casting a golden glow on the inside of the house. Everyone met up to mess around and have fun.

You and Cassie undoubtedly agreed to have some fun and arrived at your friend group's house with determined smiles. Cassie lightly squeezed your hand in reassurance at random times and was overall feeling as happy as you were.

Everyone got together and started joking around, playing board games and yelling at a tv screen. The time on the clock seemed to go by at a pretty quick, steady pace.

You and Cassie sometimes separated to go talk to certain people and participate in some bets. Every time you met back up to hold hands and whisper random compliments, Cassie always held her head up high and had a sweet smile.

However, you didn't know how fast that smile and that warm, gushy feeling she practically illuminated would fade. Sure, you thought maybe her social battery would eventually run out and you'd get to go home a bit early. But that wasn't the case.

At some point in the day, you talked and joked around with your three close friends who were boys. You felt like you were having a blast as you all participated in a game of monopoly. It was almost like anarchy as you were each messing around and every once in a while, y/f/n would give you a cheeky smile whenever your gaze met his.

You'd been drinking a bit lightly, being a little louder and tipsier than usual but not as bad as some other people across the room. During all of this chaos just to buy another property on a game board, what you hadn't noticed was Cassie's newfound attitude.

Every time she looked over at you to check up on you, she found you surrounded by boys looking at you. While she acknowledged the fact that they've been your close friends since elementary and they'd never do anything bad to you, she couldn't help but feel jealous.

It was hard to fight the urge. She loved seeing you happy but seeing you happy with someone else virtually crushed her. She wanted to laugh with you and get drunk with you but on her own time and her own boundaries. Cassie decided to try and fight it off, getting some more beer and grasping her attention on the girls talking in front of her. But of course, her feelings couldn't avail.

She'd tip up her beer to drink it and see out of the corner of her eye you laughing with other people, still making her feel jealous and creating a pit in her stomach. After a little while of watching you and seeing y/f/n gently pat your back after winning a game, Cassie snapped.

You felt a big grin etch itself against your cheeks as the boys congratulated you on your win streak. What felt a bit odd was a small weight that didn't leave your shoulder. Looking up, you met Cassie's eyes.