Chapter 3: Kristy and Claudia Forever?

Chapter 3:

There was silence between Claudia and Kristy on the way back home to Kristy's place.

Claudia: Kristy?

Kristy: *turns to her* yeah?

Claudia: if we can't hang out with each other as much anymore, don't worry about it.

Kristy: wait, why would...

Claudia: He's going to make you end our friendship.

Kristy: he said that?

Claudia: he's really upset with me

Kristy: he loves you

Claudia: I don't think so anymore. I just want you to know that I get it wouldn't be your fault

Random Woman: *claps and says to Claudia and Kristy) bee-you-ti-ful! You two little bumblebees got a sweet thing going, but where's your hunk? (pauses) you ain't got no hunk, you ain't got no story!

Claudia: (to Kristy) I haven't been your good friend.

Kristy: you're my best friend.

Random Woman: (to Claudia) she's your best friend. Best friends are important. I have a best friend. I'm not talking to her right now.

Claudia: lady... do you mind? (to Kristy) I got too far, and I don't think that's gonna stop. I'm bad for you.

Kristy: He said that?

Claudia: he will. (bus stops) this is your stop. Don't be me, You don't go as far as me

Kristy: No. (Claudia leads her off the bus no!

Random Woman: *to Claudia) no! Do not push her off the bus

Kristy turns to leave, door closes.

Random Woman: you do not push your friend off the bus

Kristy: *mumbles* I'm not you *turns around and reopen the door with her bare hands*

Random Woman: ooh, she's back! That little girl pushed those door open with the power of love!

Bus Driver: hey kid you can't-

Kristy: *glares at him* don't leave

Bus Driver: yes ma'am

Kristy: (to Claudia) you're not allowed to abandon our friendship. I would never do that.

Claudia: Kristy, I'm pushing you away because I'm not good for you anymore.

Kristy: Only I decided that. You know why?

Claudia: Why?

Kristy: because if this is my world now, the first person I want in it is you.

Claudia: You're gonna save me, aren't you

Kristy: I am *runs off the public bus with Claudia

The girls arrived at Kristy's house and entered to find Joe, Nick and the twins playing board games.

Kristy: where is he!

They all pointed at Joe.

Kristy: (to Joe) there is no way I'll let you break up my friendship with Claudia

Joe: Is that what you think I want, Kristy?

Kristy: *sighs* No. What you said you really want is for me to make the world my own. And you want me to do my homework. Well, I'm doing it right now. Here's what I think is worth fighting for. *puts arm around Claudia* This is my best friend. She's gonna get me into trouble, and I'm gonna get us out of it. And I did, because here we are. Look at us, Joe. We're right here. My Civil War is over, Joe. I won. What happens now?

Joe: *smiles at her* I think you just learned the value of friendship and I'm glad to have the old Kristy back

Claudia: *smiles at Kristy* me too, and if it's okay with you Joe, I would like to have another trillion chances?

Joe: Claudia, you can have all the chances with me anytime, as long as you listen to her *points at Kristy*

Kristy: *smiles*

Claudia: *smiles* I will

Nick: come on, it's family game night, and *to Claudia* you're apart of the family

Claudia smiles at them and Kristy and Claudia grab on to each other and join the rest of the family for game night.