The Depths of The Sea

A/N: Hello to everyone!!! Thanks for everything!!!

..

Ryoma POV:

"You're related at each other?" I was so surprised to see Mirai beside Atobe. Atobe seemed to be surprised that I already know her but he just smiled.

Mirai smiled, went closer to me and kissed my lips. "H-how?" Most of my team mates were looking at us after seeing her kiss me.

"Even you play together and you win, my brother wouldn't allow you to be happy with another woman," she told me.

In my anger, I pushed her away from me. "Kisama!!! MIRAI!!! I am not yours anymore!!!"

Then, she shouted to me, "Do you want your team mates to know what kind of relationship we had before!!?! If you don't want to, then... Win this game against me and not against my brother!" his gray eyes and gray hair that she inherited from her parents were really beautiful that it seems to be something I want to forget but is haunting me now.

"We'll cancel this tennis battle between you and the Atobes, young master," Tezuka Kunimitsu-senpai held his hand, right to his chest and bowed. "It seems that the Masters of both houses, Echizen Jiroh-sama and Atobe Kizaku-sama are coming in this school."

All of us were astounded.

There's nothing I can do now.

I am trapped in oblivion.

Is there even a way I could escape this surprising turn of events?

I don't want to end up like Shinichiro...

My great grandfather remarried and had pained his legitimate son because of it. "I'm leaving the Tennis Team for a week, Senpai," I told him.

"Ryoma-sama!" he called out to me but I just walked in silence.

Why.... Why did I choose to become an heir if I can't marry the woman in my dreams?

Suddenly, I heard Mirai crying.

I was already out of the Tennis courts and when I looked down, I saw her calling out to me with her knees on the ground. Atobe Keigo is furious because of it. He was about to collar me when suddenly, Momo-senpai came and collared him. "Hey, rich kid! I don't know what is happening here but I won't allow any violence in this school!" he told him.

Atobe smirked and took his right hand away from his shirt.

"Monkey King," I whispered.

Atobe looked at me and asked, "Ahn?"

"I'm trapped, isn't it?" I told him. 

No matter how I wish not to become my great grandfather.... I may just end up like him...

Yadda!!!

Yadda!!!

Yadda!!!

Sakuno... Ryuzaki Sakuno!!!

"Trapped? You make me laugh, Echizen Ryoma. Sakuno and their family business will be safe as long as you obey us. Most of all, it is your fate to marry my dear sister. Your real parents contracted with us that even if they die, their son would marry the Atobes' heir," he told me.

"What is actually happening, Ryoma?" Momo-senpai asked me.

"What is happening? Hn! A commoner wouldn't understand!" I spoke.

Fuji-senpai came and opened his blue eyes. "Ryoma, you need to be honest with us! Who is she?"

I stared down at the sky and told them with tears flowing down my cheeks, "It is understandable I fell in-love with her ten years ago when I was just in junior highschool. I saved her against men who wanted to hurt her. It was my first brawl and I never will brawl again. Seeing her eyes made me happy but after a few months, she left me alone. She never had any contact with me after that until I realized that I could hurt Sakuno because of my first love. Sakuno!!!" tears fell bitterly in my eyes.